The Dark Knight

Status
Not open for further replies.
Spartan W23 said:
As long as you're not 9(my friend who I went with's mom made us take his 10 y.o. brother) or below you should be fine. He loved it. I loved it. I officially am Joker for Halloween!I have 450$ to spend on a costume--HOLY SWEETNESS ;)

Joker 4 Life :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
You might want to check out this thread on therpf: Joker costume

I think we can stop putting spoiler tags on stuff, nearly everyone will have seen it by now.
according to IMDB It grossed 158 million this weekend, but i think that count is a little old since i also found this on imdb:
'The Dark Knight' Fastest Movie Ever to $200 Million

Last edited by a moderator:
I personally like the beginining where the clown guy is like "I suppose your job is to kill me"

The other says "No, I'm supposed to kill the bus driver"

"...bus driver?"

then a bus just rams itslf into the building and kills the confused guy.

That was my favorite.

That movie was just.... wow... Heath Ledger truly produced an outstanding performance, as did all of the actors. I really liked the part where the prisoner took the detonator from the cop and threw it out of the window, it was a shining sliver of hope for all of humanity, ya know? lol

p0rtalman said:
...I think we can stop putting spoiler tags on stuff, nearly everyone will have seen it by now...
I'd suggest we leave the tags for a while, it only just came out here so there will still be people that haven't been yet. (like me ;))

xli0nheart said:
well, to everyone whos saying that two face is dead, i dont think so.

I actually kinda believed that too, at least my girlfriend did more than me. Because if batman could survive that fall, I'm pretty sure he can too.

I think the ending was left pretty open as to the fate of everyone (Two Face, Joker). Let's just hope they come up with a good enough script and enough money for Chris Nolan to return.

Loved the film, just got back from it. Ledger does indeed steal the spotlight. Truly magnificent. I have to say, the film was a little more twisted than I expected. Still, it was brilliant in the end, enjoyed every minute of it. I was also pleased to see Scarecrow make a small return. Personally, I wouldnt mind if this was the last Batman film by Nolan, it would be a shame if the next film didnt shine as well ad TDK has.

"Why So Serious?!" Best movie quote ever definently 5 stars ive seen it twice now :) Dissapointing to see that they involved two face in such a short space of the movie and that he was killed off at the end apparently though the riddler makes a cameo appearance, but you only see hlaf of him with his cane? i didnt spot it wat about neone else?

51..DJH..50 said:
"Why So Serious?!" Best movie quote ever definently 5 stars ive seen it twice now :) Dissapointing to see that they involved two face in such a short space of the movie and that he was killed off at the end apparently though the riddler makes a cameo appearance, but you only see hlaf of him with his cane? i didnt spot it wat about neone else?

no i didn't see the riddler. where was he at supposedly?

Jason 'Biff' H said:
no i didn't see the riddler. where was he at supposedly?
I had a look on IMDB and there's no mention of a cameo, I did find this though:
The Ridder. There has been speculation on the web that the man who tried to blackmail Batman, named Coleman Reese (Mr. Reese = "mysteries"), will either be the Ridder or have some connection to him. Moreover, in one of the newspapers released with the viral marketing, there is a 'letter to the editor' that is authored by Edward Nashton, a common alias of the Riddler.

Belakor said:
I had a look on IMDB and there's no mention of a cameo, I did find this though:
The Ridder. There has been speculation on the web that the man who tried to blackmail Batman, named Coleman Reese (Mr. Reese = "mysteries"), will either be the Ridder or have some connection to him. Moreover, in one of the newspapers released with the viral marketing, there is a 'letter to the editor' that is authored by Edward Nashton, a common alias of the Riddler.

Ah okay well apparently the riddler can be seen when I think two face falls off the building or so I've been told around a villian dyign in the movie. Clever spotting of Edward Nashton, and i did think that coleman Reese might have something to do with it. Your a much better spotter than me haha, although I knew before seeing the movie that Harvey Dent was two face, the name gave it away :p

Seen it today and wow....

I think Joker is the New "Jigsaw" (Saw movies) wooo ! !

At the ending

Why did Batman take the fall of "2 face"? Why cant he just say that Joker did it... Will Batman return ? ? ?

----

The BatPod was WOW...

The "Glasses" in the mask for the phone thingy was cool...

Joker didnt say Why Soo Serious alot

well, i think the people of gotham would be doubting that joker did all that stuff, since he usually likes to publicize all the bad stuff he does anyway.

Saw the movie today and I have to say it is one of the best films I have ever seen.
The effects in the second movie are much above the first , and the plotting was great.
And as a few people said, I agree it could have been longer, but the timing was very smooth for its film type.

I've told some of my friends when they asked me, " How was Heath Ledger's performance?"

I replied , "That wasn't Heath, that was the Joker." ;)

Hope he gets an award.

Nurse Joker. Seriously, best scene in the whole movie for me. I think I'll have to do that costume at some point. The whole scene was so great, from him putting the antiseptic gel on his hands to look confused and disappointed at the explosion, just a wonderful scene.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back