The Halo Diorama By Roodkill

For the sake of awsome..

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Roodkill said:
marines still have yet to come in for us to make a mold. As soon as our figures come in we'll be ready to mold and produce them. Thanks for the support, we'll be talking photos of the next set for you all soon, it's just awaiting paint.

*excited and happy* :) YEAH!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
I vote for a pelican in the diorama!

if you need a 3d file i have a really good pelican file that with a little work would work great for pepakura.

Keep voting everyone! only 7 more votes needed.

shmalofan said:
I vote for a pelican in the diorama!

if you need a 3d file i have a really good pelican file that with a little work would work great for pepakura.

Keep voting everyone! only 7 more votes needed.

If you would, post that file here and we'll do our best to work our magic. We're now making Vehicals for the sets and I'd love to do the pelican right. (BTW only 4 votes.)

Roodkill said:
If you would, post that file here and we'll do our best to work our magic. We're now making Vehicals for the sets and I'd love to do the pelican right. (BTW only 4 votes.)

Here it is.

its by bevbor.

Pelican file

EDIT: ONLY 1 vote left!!! :cool

P.s we NEED pics! :p

Roodkill said:
some forunner settings, ocean scenes, Halo ring, New mombasa... oh, spoilers btw

can my figure be in new mombasa or do u already have a plan for him, if so, i trust u

UPDATE W/ NO PICTURES!!!

Reason there are no pictures this time is not because I didn't take any, It's quite the opposite. I took too many this evening and i'm sorting through them with Lord Hellrazer (Ryan) tomorrow. That will give us a chance to sit and talk about plans for what you've all voted on. So on to the business:

Thank you all for your votes! We've decided to make create the listed vehicals and place them in the following sets.

Pelican drop ship- jungle

Warthog- Jungle, Mombasa

Ghost- Jungle, ruins, mombasa

Scorpion Tank- (Undecided)

Hornet- (Undecided)

I decided on making single stands with figures to interact with other characters that didn't fall into place with what we have made and this would include the Brute being taken down by an energy sword from a spartian. Once our quota is met for the current figures and they are fully painted and placed via their respective sets. I'll be reopening the list for 405th members for armor creation.

As of to date, we have 98 figures and 2 sets being built. The vehicals will be started once my armor is sanded. (By this wends if not tomorrow) I'll be seeing you all very, very soon. *wink*

Roodkill-

Roodkill said:
UPDATE W/ NO PICTURES!!!

Reason there are no pictures this time is not because I didn't take any, It's quite the opposite. I took too many this evening and i'm sorting through them with Lord Hellrazer (Ryan) tomorrow. That will give us a chance to sit and talk about plans for what you've all voted on. So on to the business:

Thank you all for your votes! We've decided to make create the listed vehicals and place them in the following sets.

Pelican drop ship- jungle

Warthog- Jungle, Mombasa

Ghost- Jungle, ruins, mombasa

Scorpion Tank- (Undecided)

Hornet- (Undecided)

I decided on making single stands with figures to interact with other characters that didn't fall into place with what we have made and this would include the Brute being taken down by an energy sword from a spartian. Once our quota is met for the current figures and they are fully painted and placed via their respective sets. I'll be reopening the list for 405th members for armor creation.

As of to date, we have 98 figures and 2 sets being built. The vehicals will be started once my armor is sanded. (By this wends if not tomorrow) I'll be seeing you all very, very soon. *wink*

Roodkill-

Woooooo, CAN'T WAIT TO SEE THIS!!!

Roodkill-

[/quote]

yeah you sanded at my house and there is so much dust its crazy lol u all done yet?

Ah man... this sounds insanely awesome! I still need to get you the pic of my armor details... I'll do that tomorrow- too tired tonight haha. Can't wait to see this thing man :D

This is literally NUTS. Hown you guys do this is unberibivible. Hmm, maybe do a scene of the NMPD Cutscene where the brute stabs romeo with grav hammer and they tackle him down.

So last night while putting the last touches on the armor. (by last touches I mean primed the helm) Spartan-087 showed me some images from Toywiz.com of the new HAlo Reach figures by McFarlane.

Now most the images were just these stolen images from the game. But I did notice that there are vehicals from Reach that will be made for the public around that time.

Well now I can only be jacked around so much for vehicals for the McFarlane figure for so long before I loose total interest.

(I.e, under the impression a RC Hornet is built to scale, DieCast Warthogs, Brute Choppers, etc...)

Remember the images from McFarlane for the Scorpion Tank that never came to be? If you know what I'm talking about then you know my stress as a collector and model-maker for the dioramas.

HOWEVER!!!

I looked into the warthogs and ghosts from McFarlane with slight interests and loan and Phlucking behold, they have them built to size.

I sadly looked at my popsicle built Warthog last night and decided to make a Viking funeral this morning for it and post pone the building of those two vehicals until I can better evaluate their designs.

Here's the link to the site for more of a visual "whut up!?" moment for you all: Toywix.com/OMGHALOFTW

As of now, here's a slight update concerning the Halo Models for the sigle stands.

So first up is an evact with ODST taking the battle to the swamps of an earth planet. Call it Harvest, Earth, or Halo but here it is complete.

halo2-1.jpg

halo3-1.jpg

halo4.jpg

halo5.jpg

Now, here's the second. I'm really excited for this one because this will be part of the Africa portion of Halo 3. This will have an ODST on the ground spotting while the one displayed will be using the sniper (shown for scale size)

halo6.jpg

Anyhow, more to come. I know I do small updates but there's much to do. I'm still waiting for my order to come in of figures from another memeber here I sent out in Jan. So at this point I'm sure I'm out the money and figures... I'll have to wait for molding Marines until the next series. (sorry Rvalera)

I'm fairly certian now that I can start pushing the models out quickly and show the covies off here soon.

that looks REALLY good!

I wonder how you do all this stuff!

you're very talented! :) I wish I could get my armor finished to atleast try something like this!

I wouldn't say "not at all" it's right now with the way things are going, I've been awating the box with sgt Johnson in it to mold him since bacvk in like Jan or Feb.

I'll have to wait until the figures for the next series comes out so I can mold those one instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back