The Helghan Academy - Killzone Files by Hugh

Status
Not open for further replies.
fantastic reference

Helghast.jpg

I saw this and... OH MY GOD KILLZONE MODELS

I'm from Brazil sorry for any sentence mistake (my english is a @#$%) and I'm not a modeler but I know how to find images and stuffs to use as reference... this is my job here in Brazil =D And I'm starting a Helghast model as well, and I found some very usefull things to my model and to all of yours... Enjoy

http://www.creativeuncut.com/art_killzone-2_a.html

EDIT: History of the game ¬¬ ... and an usefull alphabet
http://my-bankruptcy-help.com/?b=Helghan

"Helghan belongs to Helghast"

Thanks for the awesome helmet! I would love to see a Scout Sniper helmet made, or the one on the Advanced Assault Trooper, Mounted Gunner Medium, LMG Trooper, yeah you get the idea, lol.

Considering my love of Halo pales in comparison to my love of Killzone...Hugh, you good sir are my hero. I'll be pepping that helmet the first chance I get!

Last edited by a moderator:
working on some suits for a con in 2 weeks. scratchbuilding most of it, but i did use the assault pep . working on proper eye lighting. just tests :)

IMG_5102.jpg

IMG_5103.jpg

AH! amazing stuff! ive been looking for something like this for aages! was going to resort to buying a kevlar helmet and an old russian air fighter mask XD gunna miss MCM for it, but come eurogamer time i shall be helghasting it up! many thanks to those who worked on the 3d model/unfolding! life savers :p

ill post pics up when i start building.
oh, and hi! :D

awesome work! I dont mean to poke or prod, but Im biting my nails waiting for that radec helmet. Could we at least get an update?

-konstantin

Are they curved? the indents on the helmet are made in a strange way that goes sorta like -< . I alwase keep my laptop on and the file open when i build things, i dont use the number method. Perhaps you should look at the pdo again.

-konstantin

yea i had the file open for the mask as it had a lot of small fiddley bits, ill take a look and see if its from the helmet

Hi all i'm new to this. I have made the helmet and mask and tomorrow i was going to cover it in fibreglass. I will post some photo's when i get a chance. I'm on the look out for a StA52 Assault Rifle pdo, if any one has it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back