The "lets All Band Together!" Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was thinking of all the advantages of having multiple people working together and was wondering how getting together with fellow costume makers could be easier. Well other than a Star Trek style teleporter or personal supersonic transportation I thought I would make a list of people who are interested in working with others and their (relative) locations. As always be security conscious and only give your approximate area.
When posting I think perhaps give your area plus what projects you are working on? I think that would make it a bit easier.
I will update the list as I get replies.

List of costume makers:

USA:

SpartanPhalanx1 (Calvin): from Western NY. building Halo 3 Marine, Possibly airsoft MA5-k.

Me? Northern Philadelphia, PA area (Elkins Park), USA. Currently redoing high def MKVI and throwing around plasma containment ball files. Also have Rhino 4.0 & Flamingo 2.0, Blender, TopMod, and Mesh Lab for CAD to Pep work.

im just north of Chattanooga,tn. I am still learning all thing pep. but i am also into buildin other type costumes as well. Like as another costume im building for DragonCon is the boy Sam from the never realest Trick R Treat movie
TrickRTreatposter.jpg

Austin/Round Rock area, TEXAS! beginning work on the beginning of my super-detail MARK VI, maybe a difficult way to start out, but hey... thats how i roll.

From Washington, the lonely little corner state. But not as lonely as Alaska.

Right now I'm slowing working on a full MC, a couple helmets ('Busa, CQB), Samus, and mah Brute Shot.

Orrion Carn (Ryan): North Idaho, Bonners Ferry. Just throw me a PM and we'll talk!

I am very slowly working on my Marine and my Cardboard AR. With me in training and all, I haven't had much time for my first love :(

OrrionCarn said:
Orrion Carn (Ryan): North Idaho, Bonners Ferry. Just throw me a PM and we'll talk!

I am very slowly working on my Marine and my Cardboard AR. With me in training and all, I haven't had much time for my first love :(

I got a haircut in Bonner's Ferry once upon a time way back when. Interesting and good to see someone from that isolated area.

Last edited by a moderator:
I originaly signed up in Florida, went to Galveston for a year at college, but I am now located in College Station, Texas. Yes I will be a student there and I know the 405th members there.

Current project: Halo 3 Marine. I got to restart it since it is back in Florida, not even fully peped. Oh well, that was just practice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back