The Noble One Project

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, can someone direct me to Carter's Helmet pep file? I think I know someone who can fix the unfold so it's not soo much of a pain in the rear to put together. Plus I wanna make this suit for myself. Not through pep though. WAAAY too much work. Foam FTW.

man that helmet looks amazing and you finished that helmet in all in like a week or so hugh, can't wait to see the rest

all my peps are hardened with smoothcast 300/ filled with fiberglass gelly and smoothed with a coat of anything foam/ plasti dip spray.

When you say "filled with fiberglass jelly," do you mean that you layed firberglass strips inside the helm and covered them with resin? Or is there some other method? I'm trying to finish my first helm and I could really use the help. Thanks.

holy hell! thats pretty damned good. i think this is the first really amazing good carter ive seen. im exited to see it done!

I gotta say that Noble One is freakin amazing. I like the use of anything foam was it? I like the weathering/damage you did, not too much compared to others Ive seen but thats just my opinion. Again fantastic work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back