The Offical Happy Birthday Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, you look like a Spartan, and you smell like one too...hey wait does anyone know what a Spartan smells like. I mean they can't smell good being in that armor all the time. HAHA, just kidding around. Anyway, HAPPY BIRTHDAY Xavier, Dimentia, Kaya Tetsu, hope it's a good one.

Spartan 118 said:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ME 2 days LATE WOOT 16!!!!!!!

So all you PA residents,.... thats u SEan ;)
look out :D
BUT YAY for me ay ways lol

God help us!
Just kidding, happy belated birthday.

And a happy birthday to anyone else that was missed including today's Spartan 180.

Last edited by a moderator:
Happy Birthday to our fellow 405th.
Today's are next-stage, flying_squirl, and Sniper.

PS - Sorry for the double post.

Happy Birthday Eternal!

Hope you enjoy it :), and I also hope you get on here some more :p.

-Doom

Gah, my birthday sucked. I guess the good thing is I remembered my password to the site, so I can get on more now >____<

Turned 18 today. Woo, go me.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: 13 YEaRs oLd W00t
This is a HAPPY birthday to me at first it sucked badly.
Man the day before my birthday(yesterday)I got in trouble at school dealing with a girl which invloves this happening to me :confused: So I was suppose to celebrate my birthday today at school in I.S.S.= IN SCHOOL SUSPENSION then I just heard that I have off today from school because there is suppose to be a Heavy snow storm like in four hours later in the day so I don't have to spend my day just doing work in the same desk for 7 hours or go to school so this is a HAPPY birthday to me!!!

Happy birthday to me as well!!!

Wow there sure are loads of people with their birthday today

Happy birthday Monstermaker Dedrick, redhead and Datahar as well

It's my birthday and I got 20 it's the most wonderful day I quit Wal-mart I start a awesome job as a true welder. The day is just so awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back