*The Official* Halo Reach Pepakura Files Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you're looking for the file that DYSTORTED INC used, that was my V1 model, it's in Post #2 on Page 1 in my section.

I have modeled a V2 with a couple of small corrections but haven't had time to unfold it. I can post it if someone else wants to tackle it.

@Kiba963:
I tried to contact you back after you left a comment on my profile, but you don't have Visitor Messaging or the option to email you turned on. You can post your suggestions in here or email me at
ruze789 @ gmail . com

Well I thought your older post builds weren't updated because I have had problems in editing my old posts. Also I saw more builds of the carter helmet where the V square mouth piece has the sides bent out like it is suppose to be and the 2 cheek areas that are suppose to pop out and the top forehead black area with the two hatches has a raise part but the visor doesn't have the double layer effect but then the other helmet has the double visor effect but does not have the characteristics as the other helmet. If they worth morphed together then that would be the perfect Carter helmet. I'm not complaining or anything but how come you release the new helmets in the next pages they have this characteristic from the real carter but doesn't have the double visor like you had in your previous carter model. It like goes back and forth.

However I would like an estimate when the final accurate Carter Helmet will be released. I know Reach is not out yet but when exactly? Thanks :D

thanks guys it was a nice 3 weeks worth of work but its gonna pay off at the release. if any of you have questions about the armor just ask and ill explain how it works or what i went through to make a certain piece. and to the rest of noble team...good luck at the release.

If you're looking for the file that DYSTORTED INC used, that was my V1 model, it's in Post #2 on Page 1 in my section.

I have modeled a V2 with a couple of small corrections but haven't had time to unfold it. I can post it if someone else wants to tackle it.

@Kiba963:
I tried to contact you back after you left a comment on my profile, but you don't have Visitor Messaging or the option to email you turned on. You can post your suggestions in here or email me at
ruze789 @ gmail . com

I've been looking at your 1st unfold, and I think the only thing that needs to be done, is to add those indents in the back of the bottom of the helmet like on King Cobra's unfold. Other than that, It looks great. Go ahead and put up the V2, so we could take a look at it :)

Hey, Fellas these are great! I just got My PEP program up and running. The suit I'm going for is Jorge.
So far I need right and left shoulder, Right and left thighs, Shins, And Cod piece. His Action Figure Cod piece looks Different from the rest. Any help or links would be much appreciated. Oh His Gun too if any one has it. If not I'll just get an AS mini-gun and build around it.

I am going to have to speak up now, this has gone way off topic hey. This thread has nothing to do with showing off completed armor there is a place for this elsewhere.
It is to provide access to files used for pepakura to make armor, ODISION you are not the main culprit but you are certainly not helping. Nice job on the armor but please keep this place for
people to post files only and discuss the 'pepakura files'.

Not to sound like a know it all but i beleive its ruze's choice to say what goes on in this thread and so far no ones complained about my progress pics. and furthermore everytime i post a pic i also ask if anyone needs help or has questions with what ive done with my build so lemme see....yes i have been contributing have you? If not, stand down soldier.

Hey, Fellas these are great! I just got My PEP program up and running. The suit I'm going for is Jorge.
So far I need right and left shoulder, Right and left thighs, Shins, And Cod piece. His Action Figure Cod piece looks Different from the rest. Any help or links would be much appreciated. Oh His Gun too if any one has it. If not I'll just get an AS mini-gun and build around it.

if i may reccomend a build around the nerf vulcan minigun for your weapon-
bigguns2.jpg

Not to sound like a know it all but i beleive its ruze's choice to say what goes on in this thread and so far no ones complained about my progress pics. and furthermore everytime i post a pic i also ask if anyone needs help or has questions with what ive done with my build so lemme see....yes i have been contributing have you? If not, stand down soldier.

Yeah man mad props 2 ya, Billybong went way outta line!

And no, billybong hasn't contributed at all to this thread so Stand Down dude!

Spartan-029, Hey buddy, would it be possible to get a tester of your Jorge helmet without the attachment that's posted up? It would make scaling less of a headache. Thanks man.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back