*The Official* Halo Reach Pepakura Files Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey everyone, ive modelled a toe piece for the boot and its been unfolded by carpathia, it will need to be scaled up though, i recommend over 150mm wide. 150mm wide is good for a size 6 english or 8 american :)
here is what it looks like
72-resize.jpg

the link
http://www.4shared.com/file/rw8aqsSE/AceNat_Boot_Toe.html

edit: is it working now?

O. M. G. :eekeek:eek

U r officially Emile christ!!!

So let's see our ist noble team group is Carp as Carter, ODI as Emile, and I believe AceNat is Kat, yes? We have a Jun too, but idk who made Jun's. We need a Jorge and Noble 6 is I think MikyV.

So who's gonna be Noble Team 2 with me? I'll be finished with my Carter sometime this year :)

Also, nice grenades!

So let's see our ist noble team group is Carp as Carter, ODI as Emile, and I believe AceNat is Kat, yes? We have a Jun too, but idk who made Jun's. We need a Jorge and Noble 6 is I think MikyV.
So who's gonna be Noble Team 2 with me? I'll be finished with my Carter sometime this year :)
Also, nice grenades!
got to agree with this!! :D imagine a meet up of everyone who does these characters.. a real noble team! :D

appriciate the grenade comp. lol there easy to make if anyones interested i can make a vid tutorial.
and im gonna post pics when i finish my helmet give me ideas for pictures and ill post any ones you want just in case anyone wants detail pics.
and to ace nat. your kat armor is looking spot on incredible keep it up!

appriciate the grenade comp. lol there easy to make if anyones interested i can make a vid tutorial.
and im gonna post pics when i finish my helmet give me ideas for pictures and ill post any ones you want just in case anyone wants detail pics.
and to ace nat. your kat armor is looking spot on incredible keep it up!

Hey I'd be interested in a video tutorial

ok guys helmet update: re-attaching a warped visor to a helmet is tricky bussiness....re-attaching a warped EVA visor to a helmet is damn near impossible...if you dont have enough bondo. so what im gonna do is slather (and i mean like a bloodhound drooling over a steak) SLATHER bondo all over this helmet and the sand it down nice and smooth and detail it to the fullest extent. ill post before and after pictures just so you guys can see the extentsive hell im gonna go through for this job. because as you all know emile just wouldnt be cool without that big skull glaring at you while he draws that beast of a knife. talk to you all soon!

So who's gonna be Noble Team 2 with me? I'll be finished with my Carter sometime this year
What about my team? We have a N6, Jorge, Jun, Emile and Kat. You could be the missing link!!!!!

Tell me if you wanna join!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back