*The Official* Halo Reach Pepakura Files Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bad Billy and as far as the nerf moding goes, i have that gun but am trying to figure out how to mod it for my Jorge suit. I was thinking of extending the barrel and adding that bottom pirece his gun has and take of the stand or maybe use that as "base" if will. Maybe you can do that to Jester.

Bad Billy and as far as the nerf moding goes, i have that gun but am trying to figure out how to mod it for my Jorge suit. I was thinking of extending the barrel and adding that bottom pirece his gun has and take of the stand or maybe use that as "base" if will. Maybe you can do that to Jester.

I was gonna say get some cardboard and cut it to shape the gun parts. give me a few weeks and I'll work on a halo reach turret

Guys, I'm going to have to go with billybong on this one. There's no need to berate him for voicing a valid concern, especially when he's saying it as someone who looks in on this thread and needs to sort through all the off-topic posts.

This is the Pepakura Files Thread.
ODISION your build is looking very nice but you probably should start a new thread for it, feel free to link to it in here.

The problem comes in if other people also want to post pictures of their builds in here, which turns into more discussion about builds and not about pep files. Then people have to sort through more and more pages while trying to look for answers about some of these files.

I will try to keep this thread more on-topic. A stray post here and there asking a question not related to the files is not a big deal but posting pictures of WIPs or builds will have to be done in new threads.

Thank you!!! i was on the verge of spray painting a bindor plastic divider to save money.
lol hey man no prob, i just stumbled upon it last night, enjoy!:)

Guys, I'm going to have to go with billybong on this one. There's no need to berate him for voicing a valid concern, especially when he's saying it as someone who looks in on this thread and needs to sort through all the off-topic posts.

This is the Pepakura Files Thread.
ODISION your build is looking very nice but you probably should start a new thread for it, feel free to link to it in here.

The problem comes in if other people also want to post pictures of their builds in here, which turns into more discussion about builds and not about pep files. Then people have to sort through more and more pages while trying to look for answers about some of these files.

I will try to keep this thread more on-topic. A stray post here and there asking a question not related to the files is not a big deal but posting pictures of WIPs or builds will have to be done in new threads.

sorry bout my part too =/

Anytime I try to download a file from here I get sent to 4shared.com and my computer isn't reading any of the files or a program to open the files with. any ideas? I do have winrar by the way.

Hey guys, I wanna say thanks to everyone who's posted their pep files and all the guys that unfolded them. I have a request, so if anyone can help me out please let me know either on here or a pm either way. I'm trying to get my hands on the high rez 3D files of some armor BEFORE they get pepped and unfolded. I just need the 3D models. Again, if any of you guys that made the pep files on here could send or post the 3D files I'd appreciate it. Thanks.

Hey guys, I wanna say thanks to everyone who's posted their pep files and all the guys that unfolded them. I have a request, so if anyone can help me out please let me know either on here or a pm either way. I'm trying to get my hands on the high rez 3D files of some armor BEFORE they get pepped and unfolded. I just need the 3D models. Again, if any of you guys that made the pep files on here could send or post the 3D files I'd appreciate it. Thanks.
You have to ask permission from the modelers if you want them. Around here, getting permissions is a very big deal. Just as a heads up, many of them don't just hand them over to someone who is not well-known or whose rep is not established.

Hey, just downloaded the full suit on the first page and only half of the limbs were in the file! wtf?

Flip the patterns. That's how limbs work. You can flip them in pep designer or assemble them inside out.

Thanks a bunch for making this, made my life way easier since this will be my first set of armor that I will make, wish me luch :D

does it matter that there are no numbers on the folds? cause I all ways hear people saying that the numbers help

I think I might see if I can get in touch with Captain Impactor and see if we can possibly get the 3D files off the disk I would like to try and get the Jetpack model at least. But with how hard it was for me to rip models from Halo 3 I can only imagine trying to get them from Reach is even harder.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back