*The Official* Halo Reach Pepakura Files Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, my name is Tyler. I've tried all those pepakura files for Jun or even Jorge. But when I click on it. it wont download or just wont work. Can Anybody send me to the right place with files that actually work? Thanks.

Just been looking at these files - have noticed that some of the download links are unavailable.

Looking to find the pepakura file for the male handplate - I have checked the file archive and can't find anything, if anyone has the file that I can use that'd be great! Thanks!

Hey yall, scrolled through the page and tried to download some of the folders, for some reason 4shared is saying the requested file links are invalid? I noticed this was quite some time ago as well, so not all too surprised. Anyone got any suggestions where I can go check?

Does any one have halo 4 Rogue chest armor?
I've been looking around for the Rogue helmet but can't find it anywhere, I think I did find a website that had the 1st gen armour but not the 2nd gen sadly, it also had 4Shared links that were labeled as "invalid". I'll have a look around and see if I can find anything, will let you know if I find something(y)

Hey guys! Was just trying to get the ruze halo reach Carter helmet to start my build, but the links are no longer available, was just wondering if anyone can help me out? Really want to get started on Carter! :)

Hey guys! Was just trying to get the ruze halo reach Carter helmet to start my build, but the links are no longer available, was just wondering if anyone can help me out? Really want to get started on Carter! :)

Eyyyy hey there :D I'll check if I can quickly find something for you:ninja:

Halo - Commander Carter A259 Helmet Papercraft Free Download

Wow I just realized how few places on the internet store or keep these files:confused: Any how that link is the only place where I could get it, at the part where they tell you that you can download it there are two options, [Box] and [Gavitex]. Click on Box and it should take you to a site where you can download it, the helmet doesn't have the attachment though:(

LOL there's one more pep file I was looking for I just realised: the Halo Reach Frag grenade... Can ya help us out with that one too? :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back