*The Official* Halo Reach Pepakura Files Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Related but not completely (delete if need be). Anyone on Mac who updated to High Sierra know a way to get pepakura to work? Wineskin has worked for me in the past but it hasn't since I updated a recently. Anyone know a way to get it to work or of another emulator that is reliable?

Every single file on this thread and most of the files on the halo costuming wiki from 4 shared DO NOT WORK. I don't know if it's a problem with 4 shared or what. Most of the stuff seems to be 5-10 years old and I don't think this website is alive anymore. If you've come to page 110 of this thread looking for answers, I'm sorry. But all the files are gone.

Go to the armory to find files. From what I hear those files are hosted from this site, so they should still be there

Every single file on this thread and most of the files on the halo costuming wiki from 4 shared DO NOT WORK. I don't know if it's a problem with 4 shared or what. Most of the stuff seems to be 5-10 years old and I don't think this website is alive anymore. If you've come to page 110 of this thread looking for answers, I'm sorry. But all the files are gone.
fluffybunny117 a lot of the old links were dead long before we overhauled the site and in an effort to fix those issues as many of the 4shared links belonged to individuals we went to great lengths to better organize files and they are now hosted on the site in the Armory. Please find the resources you are looking for here. Use the Table of Contents listed on the left hand corner to locate the files based upon which game or other title.
The Armory | Halo Costume and Prop Maker Community - 405th

fluffybunny117 a lot of the old links were dead long before we overhauled the site and in an effort to fix those issues as many of the 4shared links belonged to individuals we went to great lengths to better organize files and they are now hosted on the site in the Armory. Please find the resources you are looking for here. Use the Table of Contents listed on the left hand corner to locate the files based upon which game or other title.
The Armory | Halo Costume and Prop Maker Community - 405th
Thanks a bunch. The armory is dope. I haven't been to the sight in about a decade.

Has anyone ever had a problem with the textures for the Halo 4 multiplayer mark vi armour textures? I am in the process of making a foam version of that suit and without the textures on the printouts, I lack up to 60% of some of the model's details.

What is happening with some of the textures is that they map completely askew. Large sections of texture are compressed onto a 2 square inch section. I don't know what is happening but it's not helpful. I am still working out scale so I haven't been stopped in my tracks, but progress can only go so far

Help, the links don't work! Is it something on my part, or is it actually the links?

Edit: I'm dumb, and just needed to scroll up :p

Edit Edit: The armory doesn't have what I'm looking for. I need everything for Noble Six but the helmet and chestplate, but they aren't available at the Armory. All that's there is a bunch of helmets.

Edit Edit: The armory doesn't have what I'm looking for. I need everything for Noble Six but the helmet and chestplate, but they aren't available at the Armory. All that's there is a bunch of helmets.

Noble Six is the player character and can have whatever attachments and armor the player wants. Are you looking for the base, default armor?

It is right here in The Armory:
Halo: Reach - MJOLNIR Mark V - Standard

That entry contains the base armor. If you want different shins, shoulders, or attachments you will need to check the entry for that armor set. Or check the acessories entry:
Halo: Reach - MJOLNIR Mark V - Accessories

This thread doesn't have all the files I need for building my armor, most of them are all deleted

Edit: well, i didn't see previous posts about the files not working and stuff, I'm an idiot lol

Noble Six is the player character and can have whatever attachments and armor the player wants. Are you looking for the base, default armor?

It is right here in The Armory:
Halo: Reach - MJOLNIR Mark V - Standard

That entry contains the base armor. If you want different shins, shoulders, or attachments you will need to check the entry for that armor set. Or check the acessories entry:
Halo: Reach - MJOLNIR Mark V - Accessories
Thank you so much! I have been looking for too long! Call me an idiot, but I have scrolled by that link almost 80 times

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back