The Rest Of The Airport Shoot Pics 70+ Shots

Status
Not open for further replies.
kensai111 said:
Similar ideas Biff, all honesty I've been working on this for awhile. Promise I didn't steal the idea and run with it :p

covenant.jpg

I don't know why but this is probably one of my favorite pieces I've shopped. So depressing to see the lone marine standing watching his home being destroyed... no one left but him, knowing you're probably going to die but you have nothing else live for other than to take as many as you can.

*shrugs* maybe it's just me being all artsy...really got drawn into the piece though.. not quite finished though, need to do the advanced lighting effects on the covenant ship so it's properly shaded but...I never release un-sample stamped stuff if it's done :)

Cheers,
Kensai

i know exactly what you mean kensai. i saw this pic and though to myself. 'hmm something catastrophic should be happening here' so i went to halopedia and tried to find every underside shot of covenant ships i could (saw the one yo used too) and settled on the one from the E3 trailer glassing the area around the ark portal.

i like yours better though. i was trying to get that same kinda shadowing and make it look like all the ambient lighting was coming from the plasma beam, but it didn't turn out exactly how i wanted it to.

Last edited by a moderator:
Jason 'Biff' H said:
is it just me or do people really like seeing Adam killed/ flood infected?

Shhh thats the plan to get his armor o_O

Well, I contacted Adam, but I haven't heard anything back. His box is full and I am sure he is busy. So I am going to role the dice and hope that this is something that you all like and meets with his approval for the use of his pics. Click the link to enjoy, for I am unable to embed a video for some reason.

http://www.vimeo.com/1878300

Very nicely done! Bravo. There is a slight hiccup in the music towards the end. Otherwise, you did a very fine job.

_cfimg-688346270021649387.png
Last Spartan, I lol'd to say the least.

And Firestorm, loved the montage. The music and the sounds of fire and explosions really helped convey the emotion of each shot. With the limited amount of time you were able to put into this, I'd say it was really well done.

O Malley said:
_cfimg-688346270021649387.png
Last Spartan, I lol'd to say the least.

And Firestorm, loved the montage. The music and the sounds of fire and explosions really helped convey the emotion of each shot. With the limited amount of time you were able to put into this, I'd say it was really well done.

HAHAHA that first one is one of the funniest things ive seen in a long time.

I am NO WHERE nearly as good as all the graphic artists on this forum, but I was playing around and came up with this. I totally suck at cloning in color, but I still tried to do something marginally intelligible. These pictures were just so great!

med_gallery_8267_789_978507.jpg

I wish there were more wider shots, but this pic was my favorite (not my mod pic, but the original). The expression was just totally perfect.

These are all awesome pics, from originals to shopped ones. Next time adam, you should get a bunch of friends together, and try to re-create one of the battles from the books or a game. I can help write a script for a short movie or something. Either way, awesome job. Can't wait to see more from you.

Minty said:
These are all awesome pics, from originals to shopped ones. Next time adam, you should get a bunch of friends together, and try to re-create one of the battles from the books or a game. I can help write a script for a short movie or something. Either way, awesome job. Can't wait to see more from you.

Funny you say that.

Adam said:
Funny you say that.

O.O

i would love to see what happened to the marines before the Spartan IIs drop in on em in first strike (was it FS? maby it was GoO).

anyway, looking forward to this

apperently so...

*goes in search of youtube vids*

*rembers that aliens are landing tomorow n decideds to do it after making em a cuppa tea*

EDIT: NM, i founds it. kewl.

my photoshop job. enjoy. awesome armor by the way its inspiring.

can you tell the marines are really all the same guy? lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back