The Scorpion Tank ( Halo C E )

Status
Not open for further replies.
mikedav17 said:
I was actually talking about picking it up and using your feet, basically walking/running around with it...
Are you serious? lol :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Ice065 said:
anyone have this sucker unfolded yet?

I almost finished the unfold :)

Remain minor flaps editing and a lil cleanup :)

(Click on picture to enlarge)

3888350222_1fe2ce2860.jpg

I know, it's double post plus old thread, but it's MY thread :)

Well, I unfolded this tank, ough :)

Download it there

Good luck

Sweet! I just downloaded it and now I just need to figure out how to scale it to my 5 inch halo figures! hehe Now I will have even more vehicles for them! haha

It should be on now. Its nothing fancy, but its there.

Ive been meaning to ask Ral Partha to start a topic on it so people (like me) can do it all fancy like. :)

Sr. Chief(Maverick) said:
That might ba problem it you built a life size fully functional scorpion, the military or even the law might get upset. If you design one for a float then that a different story.

Well not necisarily. The law n military would only flip if it was able to fire weapons. You could in therory have a tracked vehicle. Wouldnt be street legal but u could own it. Kinda like a bulldozer with a prop cannon ya kno. Or the old school military jeep with rear tracks n tires in front. Ive seen a few collecters drive them around on car shows here in detroit. Ya never kno, you could always just ask your city to find out. But good luck getting parts cost ya a pretty penny.

Dvine Infektion said:
Well not necisarily. The law n military would only flip if it was able to fire weapons. You could in therory have a tracked vehicle. Wouldnt be street legal but u could own it. Kinda like a bulldozer with a prop cannon ya kno. Or the old school military jeep with rear tracks n tires in front. Ive seen a few collecters drive them around on car shows here in detroit. Ya never kno, you could always just ask your city to find out. But good luck getting parts cost ya a pretty penny.

As far as im aware, you can legally drive a tank on the road. You need to have road tracks or tires on, otherwise you will rip the road up. And like you said, it can't fire weapons. Usually you would have to get the weapons blocked, but there are a few that aren't. Museum pieces and the like (as far as im aware they are not driven anywhere and never carry ammo or fuel). But all tanks are road legal, if you have the licence to drive them.

Im not sure what that would come under though. Vehicle - Yes. Tank - Maybe. I guessing it deppends on what you make it from and how you make it.

Nice model bevbor. I will build a model from this for sure. Thanks.

awesome put this on my "soon as I get some free time" file :) thanks for all the work you guys put into it looks awesome!

so can anyone maby someone could size it 2 2000 mm and maby put one huge peice on each page.

Ral Partha, I put the file on wiki originally, but i couldn't figure out how to do it the way you do. can you post a topic on how to do it correctly???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back