The Secret Apprentice

Status
Not open for further replies.

darkesword2020

Hey guys, this year I'm doing the Secret Apprentice, namely the outfit when he fights Vader and the Emperor.

Here is the costume render:

Costume I'm wearing :

Secretapprenticefullbody_1.jpg

Secretapprenticefullbody_2.jpg

swtfu009.jpg

My boots :

SecretApprentice_Boots022.jpg

SecretApprentice_Boots032.jpg

SecretApprentice_Boots023.jpg

My Leg belt:

SecretApprentice_LegsBelt012.jpg

My Waist Belt :

SecretApprentice_WaistBelt012.jpg

My Vest :

SecretApprentice_Vest012.jpg

SecretApprentice_Vest022.jpg

The lightsaber : Courtesy of my friend Steve

Starkiller_Lightsaber.jpg
- V1 non-weathered

Weathered:

Starkiller_Lightsaber_Pieces.jpg

Starkiller_Lightsaber_Replica-1.jpg

I'll be wearing ski pants (for the baggy pant effect, inter lining has been ripped out for them to be more comfy) , and a hoody (for the arms and the hood effect) and the over tunic I'll have done by this Friday.

I figured I'd show you guys an update,

I'm planning on using the hoody for the sleeves and hood on the costume, I am also going to use these pants, or the ski pants I described earlier. I need to remove the drop down pockets from these pants if I'm going to use them, the belts you see on me, are just mockup belts for a quick idea as to what to expect, they will not be the actual belts I will use.

This should give you an idea of the way the costume is set up, and it is going to be HOT...

The vest will cover the logo as well as the strings near the neck of the hoody so there is no need to worry about that.

Hood on:
CIMG2213.jpg

Hood off:

CIMG2218.jpg

CIMG2221.jpg

- Fitz

This is going to be worn to the local Air and Space Udvar Hazy museum for Air and Scare (A halloween themed event) With the 501st and rebel legion coming.

- Fitz

These are some awesome props!

Can't wait to see the complete costume! I'm sure it will looks awesome ;)

Keep up good work bro.

Bloodl3tt3r said:
Can't forget the lightsaber... you made one, right? Or was that someone else?

Oh right! Pics posted above,

Lightsaber courtesy of my best bud, and bro Steve.

Last edited by a moderator:
Very cool. Can't wait to see the robe. I always thought that costume was a tad bit similar to the guy's from Assassin's Creed.

I was thinking of doing this exact costume myself. I'll be watching to see what you do closely for ideas. Good luck.

droodles said:
I was thinking of doing this exact costume myself. I'll be watching to see what you do closely for ideas. Good luck.

Uh dude...the costume is pretty much done...

Check the above post in 10 minutes for updated pics as well as below this post.

I've done my method, let's see how you arrange it ;)

- Fitz

I figured I'd show you guys an update,

I'm planning on using the hoody for the sleeves and hood on the costume, I am also going to use these pants, or the ski pants I described earlier. I need to remove the drop down pockets from these pants if I'm going to use them, the belts you see on me, are just mockup belts for a quick idea as to what to expect, they will not be the actual belts I will use.

This should give you an idea of the way the costume is set up, and it is going to be HOT...

The vest will cover the logo as well as the strings near the neck of the hoody so there is no need to worry about that.

Hood on:
CIMG2213.jpg

Hood off:

CIMG2218.jpg

CIMG2221.jpg

- Fitz

Looks like you did a bang up job on this! Pics look like there were tons of folks there. Hope you had a blast.

I packed everything to bring with me, but forgot to pack the saber, and thus didn't have it for use..

The only extra saber they had was an Anakin FX, so I borrowed it for my costume, it had the general look at any rate, and did the job, plus to be "canon" he kinda had a blue saber at the end of the game..

darkesword2020 said:
I packed everything to bring with me, but forgot to pack the saber, and thus didn't have it for use..

The only extra saber they had was an Anakin FX, so I borrowed it for my costume, it had the general look at any rate, and did the job, plus to be "canon" he kinda had a blue saber at the end of the game..
Dontcha hate when you forget to pack something important? Anyways, looks awesome Fitz, and also, that Air and Scare looked pretty sweet. - Ice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back