The underarmour

Status
Not open for further replies.

joshua61991

Jr Member
It is a bit scary to think that the main armour is cheaper to make than it is to buy the almost unimportant underarmour. does anyone have a good suggestion for full underarmour for less than 50 bucks and preferably less than 30?

you can buy a chinese spandex body suit BLACk on ebay for like 8 dollars. It literally covers EVERY section of your body. Cout out eye/face hole(s) and your golden.

Wow that was fast... I think ill buy the chinese suit and cut out a face hole area. But im worried that it might scrunch my manhood if you know what I mean. Is it really tight or like sweatpants tight?

well you want it to be tight but not so tight it hurts. As long as it fits, you should be fine. I think...hehe.

I just checked it out......no friggin way man. I would die in that thing. I'm just buying a clingy black shirt and black pants. Maybe black jeans because the small puttons and such on it will be a nice small addition. I'll just cover the part where they come together by tucking my shirt and putting the belt on like a big sash. I had a very nice black shirt I used a couple years ago as a darth vader costume part but it "mysteriously" ended up in my moms closet.

You know what those suits would be super cool for? A cortana suit. Just cut the head part off and paint or draw on it cybernetic looking stuff. Then use fake rubber like they use to make those fake scars look like they are really on your face. Then color yourself and the fake rubber. Obviously for a girl though. If you got a halo girlfriend you can do that for haloween.

for my chest piece, im wearing a black biker shirt, and my back brace from work, looks pretty cool. free for me too. im actually buying a spandex suit also. so a combo i suppose.

I was at walmart last night and found something. They have some "underarmor" type clothes! The long sleeve shirt is like $12 it would be perfect! Its much cheaper than Underarmor

Fuffuloo 117 said:
Cool idea.
I still think a black sweatshirt and sweatpants would work just fine for an undersuit, though.

Do you realize how hot that will get, though? You are much much much better off getting the Wal*mart brand knock off under armor, if not real under armor itself, I've been using a combination of Wal*mart's "Athletic works" and real under armor for about a year with my Stormtrooper, it's awesome. Previously I was just using a lycra dive skin, http://www.123scuba.com/p-DS0034.html , but the under armor is so much better becuase it actually wicks the sweat away, and you will be sweating in any type of armor.

Last edited by a moderator:
Same here. I bought one of those shirts at Walmart. For the bottoms, I found some tight black Champion athletic pants from Target.

Also, I found a great combo pack with neck cover, padded chest, and gloves from an online paintball store (they also list on ebay). The protective items are actually really nice and sturdy. I was impressed by the quality for such a good price.

Here are links of what I've put together for my underarmor:
Black Stretch Undershirt $13
Neck Guard, Chest Armor, and Full Fingered Gloves $15
Pants (these pants are girls but they have for guys too) $20-30

:devil:
-Vex

Cadet said:
Do you realize how hot that will get, though?
Doesn't Underarmor brand make underarmor especially for hot weather? Something like Heatgear?

Fuffuloo 117 said:
Doesn't Underarmor brand make underarmor especially for hot weather? Something like Heatgear?

Yeah, I own some and works great with my Stormtrooper and Clonetrooper. I was saying that wearing sweat pants and a sweat shirt under the armor would get hot. I was suggesting he get some Underarmor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back