The Unknown Gundam Title Thread!!

NagFunny

hi all,

can anyone please help with Either GUNDAM Exia or a Zaku II (crimson comet) PDO .

Planning to do a cosplay in 10 months time.

regards
Rothin Shaw

BlertZ

Update!!!

No new files at this moment, been busy with RL work, computer problems, and the lack of motivation.

I feel like this and the previous thread always gets brought back from the dead every few months, now as a long time lurker of these two threads its my turn to revive it.

Anyone got any 3D files or pep files for the RGM-96X Jesta?
I have a Jegan but no Jesta.

Very interested, can you do a Barbatos. I just need the obj and I can take care of the rest.
There are no models of Barbatos in the works right now. probably never

hi all,

can anyone please help with Either GUNDAM Exia or a Zaku II (crimson comet) PDO .

Planning to do a cosplay in 10 months time.

regards
Rothin Shaw
There is a VERY VERY VERY detail model of Exia, but its not mine. It will also need A LOT of work. I played around with it head for a while.
The ZakuII files are complete, and can be found in the old archives. Until the new archive is finished, I will not upload any new files until then.

Last edited by a moderator:

NagFunny

Hi BlertZ,

I for some reason am not able to log in to the old site (says my account does not exist, tries raising a ticket and making another account too.

Can you please share the File/link somewhere else?? (4shared/ megaupload/ drive) i can share a portion of my drive if needed.

Please help.

Regards
Rothin

Update!!!

No new files at this moment, been busy with RL work, computer problems, and the lack of motivation.

I have a Jegan but no Jesta.

There are no models of Barbatos in the works right now. probably never

There is a VERY VERY VERY detail model of Exia, but its not mine. It will also need A LOT of work. I played around with it head for a while.
The ZakuII files are complete, and can be found in the old archives. Until the new archive is finished, I will not upload any new files until then.

Last edited by a moderator:

BlertZ

Hi BlertZ,

I for some reason am not able to log in to the old site (says my account does not exist, tries raising a ticket and making another account too.

Can you please share the File/link somewhere else?? (4shared/ megaupload/ drive) i can share a portion of my drive if needed.

Please help.

Regards
Rothin
Since some of you cannot wait for some files to be available. I have set up a Dropbox folder. So far it only has the Zaku II files right now, but I will add other when requested.

Dropbox - Zaku II

NagFunny

Hi ,

Thank you So much.. the files are amazing.. will start on it soonish :)

I guess you missed the Chest Piece and the legs (thigh, shin and boots)

Please add them too.

thanks a tonn again!!

regards
Rothin Shaw

Since some of you cannot wait for some files to be available. I have set up a Dropbox folder. So far it only has the Zaku II files right now, but I will add other when requested.

Dropbox - Zaku II

Crimmson

BlertZ i have a bunch of raw gundam files if you want them. I have had them for a while now, didnt know you guys wanted these.
Capture_1.jpg

The file is about 30mb also some weapons and shield.

BlertZ

The rest of the parts are ready and waiting for final unfolding (arranging the parts out)

Hi ,

Thank you So much.. the files are amazing.. will start on it soonish :)

I guess you missed the Chest Piece and the legs (thigh, shin and boots)

Please add them too.

thanks a tonn again!!

regards
Rothin Shaw
I believe I have all of those, most look like there from the MSGO.

BlertZ i have a bunch of raw gundam files if you want them. I have had them for a while now, didnt know you guys wanted these.
View attachment 240001
The file is about 30mb also some weapons and shield.

I would like them. They might have some good enough parts for conversion.

I have all the Gundam VS extreme full burst files. If anyone want them

brkiker

RXO
405th Regiment Officer
I hope this thread and project is still alive. Kind of bummed 405th got rid of all those other files.

NagFunny

yes it is.. i am currently bummed with work so just collecting ref materials and will finally start in april..

will start posting WIP soon

BlertZ - Couple of questions : what is the Height ref that you have used for these .. will help in resize.

will you be posting the legs and other parts soon?

thanks
Rothin Shaw
I hope this thread and project is still alive. Kind of bummed 405th got rid of all those other files.

bxgundam85

Can anybody help me out? I've been trying to see some the files in the archive but everytime I click the link I'm redirected to the home page.

Xograd

Hello, I don't know if anyone can help me, but I'm looking for a Heavy Arms pepakura file. anyone know where I can get one?

HaloReachGeneral

So i am very sorry if this has been asked and i haven't seen it. I would love the Helmet, or hell, the files for the RX78-2 Gundam in Foam ? at some point i'd love to make a Titans cosplay
Thanks for any help!!!