The Unknown Gundam Title Thread!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone have a Char Aznable helmet pdo?

http://www.megafileupload.com/bd5i/CharAzanableHelmet_foam_Unfolded_by_iforelskelseyou.pdo

Had the file someone else unfolded iforelskelseyou Char.JPG

I also have Rx 78, Exia, 00 Raiser. Not unfolded. Not that talented

I feel like this and the previous thread always gets brought back from the dead every few months, now as a long time lurker of these two threads its my turn to revive it.

Anyone got any 3D files or pep files for the RGM-96X Jesta?

If anyone is interested i have all 3D models from Dynasty Warriors Gundam 3. Theyre all still raw .obj files that have not been modified for Pep.
Let me know which ones you're looking for.

I am interested in any Wing or EW files if anyone has them. Specifically Deathscythe EW Beam Scissors thats nicely detailed. I dont mind if its a blueprint vector or an actual model or whatever you have.
i've just had no luck find a GOOD detailed picture to make my own blueprint of.

hi all,

can anyone please help with Either GUNDAM Exia or a Zaku II (crimson comet) PDO .

Planning to do a cosplay in 10 months time.

regards
Rothin Shaw

Update!!!

No new files at this moment, been busy with RL work, computer problems, and the lack of motivation.

I feel like this and the previous thread always gets brought back from the dead every few months, now as a long time lurker of these two threads its my turn to revive it.

Anyone got any 3D files or pep files for the RGM-96X Jesta?

I have a Jegan but no Jesta.

Very interested, can you do a Barbatos. I just need the obj and I can take care of the rest.

There are no models of Barbatos in the works right now. probably never

hi all,

can anyone please help with Either GUNDAM Exia or a Zaku II (crimson comet) PDO .

Planning to do a cosplay in 10 months time.

regards
Rothin Shaw

There is a VERY VERY VERY detail model of Exia, but its not mine. It will also need A LOT of work. I played around with it head for a while.
The ZakuII files are complete, and can be found in the old archives. Until the new archive is finished, I will not upload any new files until then.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi BlertZ,

I for some reason am not able to log in to the old site (says my account does not exist, tries raising a ticket and making another account too.

Can you please share the File/link somewhere else?? (4shared/ megaupload/ drive) i can share a portion of my drive if needed.

Please help.

Regards
Rothin

Update!!!

No new files at this moment, been busy with RL work, computer problems, and the lack of motivation.

I have a Jegan but no Jesta.

There are no models of Barbatos in the works right now. probably never

There is a VERY VERY VERY detail model of Exia, but its not mine. It will also need A LOT of work. I played around with it head for a while.
The ZakuII files are complete, and can be found in the old archives. Until the new archive is finished, I will not upload any new files until then.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi BlertZ,

I for some reason am not able to log in to the old site (says my account does not exist, tries raising a ticket and making another account too.

Can you please share the File/link somewhere else?? (4shared/ megaupload/ drive) i can share a portion of my drive if needed.

Please help.

Regards
Rothin

Since some of you cannot wait for some files to be available. I have set up a Dropbox folder. So far it only has the Zaku II files right now, but I will add other when requested.

Dropbox - Zaku II

Hi ,

Thank you So much.. the files are amazing.. will start on it soonish :)

I guess you missed the Chest Piece and the legs (thigh, shin and boots)

Please add them too.

thanks a tonn again!!

regards
Rothin Shaw

Since some of you cannot wait for some files to be available. I have set up a Dropbox folder. So far it only has the Zaku II files right now, but I will add other when requested.

Dropbox - Zaku II

BlertZ i have a bunch of raw gundam files if you want them. I have had them for a while now, didnt know you guys wanted these.
Capture_1.jpg

The file is about 30mb also some weapons and shield.

The rest of the parts are ready and waiting for final unfolding (arranging the parts out)

Hi ,

Thank you So much.. the files are amazing.. will start on it soonish :)

I guess you missed the Chest Piece and the legs (thigh, shin and boots)

Please add them too.

thanks a tonn again!!

regards
Rothin Shaw

I believe I have all of those, most look like there from the MSGO.

BlertZ i have a bunch of raw gundam files if you want them. I have had them for a while now, didnt know you guys wanted these.
View attachment 240001
The file is about 30mb also some weapons and shield.

I would like them. They might have some good enough parts for conversion.

I have all the Gundam VS extreme full burst files. If anyone want them

I hope this thread and project is still alive. Kind of bummed 405th got rid of all those other files.

yes it is.. i am currently bummed with work so just collecting ref materials and will finally start in april..

will start posting WIP soon

BlertZ - Couple of questions : what is the Height ref that you have used for these .. will help in resize.

will you be posting the legs and other parts soon?

thanks
Rothin Shaw
I hope this thread and project is still alive. Kind of bummed 405th got rid of all those other files.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back