Props The Weapon Warehouse

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nintendude

After going through all of my games and going after weapons from the games I thought to share them with anyone that may want to unfold the guns the list of guns will be below, if you want one of them I won't be posting any links, just name off a gun you want and if you have it set up to where I can e-mail you through your profile the gun file will be e-mailed to you, now let's get to the list.

AS VAL
AA12
AK-102
AK-47U
AK-74
AK-47
AN-94
AUG-A1
AWM
BAR
DP-28
FG-42
FN-SCAR
GP-30
G3
G43
G36C
L85
M4
M76
M82
MAC-10
MP40
MP5A2
MP5SD
P90
PPSH-41
SVT-40
THOMPSON-M1A1
TOMMYGUN
USP
UZI

i'm not to experienced but you should post an M40A3 since i don't think it would be that hard. It would be cool tho if someone made it. or a Kar98K or Springfield 1903.

You should .zip them and just post the link. Thanks for sharing these
thumbsup.jpg

Oh wow I totally forgot all about this thread I started, I think I'll be busy for quite a while give me a couple days to compile everything into a zip folder and get it up here, Noble 1 I sent you a e-mail from where you posted in the Pep Request thread with the weapons you wanted in it. Guys just so you all know the files I have for the guns, most of them are not low poly like a weapon from Halo, most of the files are perfect for CNC.

Weapon Pack 2 OBJ Files for Ak-47, Bizon-19, L85, MP5K, M249, RPK, SR-3M, and a Banana and Drum Clip. Considering my original list is null and void since those files were once on my HD before it got a BSOD Screen and I lost those files. If anyone has a specific weapon request ask for it here and I'll put it in a future pack I usually put 7 or more weapons in each pack. Here is the link for WP #2.
http://www.4shared.com/account/file/z1khzwGG/Weapon_Pack_2.html

:) This is amazing. Is there anyway you could come up with a Browning M-2 .50? The ma deuce?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back