Timecon's Armor Progress

Status
Not open for further replies.
timecon said:
but nothing compared to your hammer :not worthy: back
But, nothing compared to all of your guys works. :not worthy: Back again.

Last edited by a moderator:
I just have a quick question ..for your boots did you use the 3 piece pep file or the 2 piece, I'm only asking as I built the 2 piece file but I cant get my foot into the hole any advice would be awesome thx

carnage said:
I just have a quick question ..for your boots did you use the 3 piece pep file or the 2 piece, I'm only asking as I built the 2 piece file but I cant get my foot into the hole any advice would be awesome thx

I used the 2 piece but made it into 3

timecon said:
I used the 2 piece but made it into 3

Thanks for getting back to me ...Think I'll re-make my boots but this time I'll use the 3 piece pep file I managed to get my foot in eventually but not after some heavy trimming wich kind of ruined the look of the boot

now I just need to figure out how to attach the 3rd piece of the boots so that they stay in place properly.

great work man! that is just perfect! one question about your work. how did you get the bondo to be soooo smooth? i am have trouble myself. i think i may resort to clay...

quick question about the a few pages back. When you use the fiber glass jelly do you use fiberglass mat with it or is it strong enough on its own?

Be careful with this kind of thing. This topic has been dead since August. If you have a question regarding certain things..in this case I would just pm Timecon and ask him straight out. Also just a heads up, be careful about double posting. Just edit your post to include your question. Just a friendly warning man. =]

-Loki

Well since its in the elite section, i dont think necro posting is as bad, just so long as the post is relevant to the topic information. but correct me if im wrong. i just figured that since there are not many threads in here, it wasnt as big of a deal.

yeah its sort of a grey area when its in the elite section because the projects are mostly completed. This is more of a "praise the good work" section I guess.

I might be wrong

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back