Timecon's Ironman Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
timecon said:
ok I've gotten already quite a handfull of emails/pm on my yahoo account, and I think its time to end this and get back to work on the phones here at my job selling contactlenses but DYSTORTED INC gets its all for figureing it out! but thats also a april fools day joke, but hey you win! sorry for leading you guys on it had to be done there is no way I would quit making stuff or give it away for free,l thanks ben and skip for your help.

I'm surprise adams hasnt done the daisy forums like the last 2 years to fool the new noobs

Wasn't last year Hello Kitty Prop forum ;)

I havent spoke to you in a while, but your still making the best props! Still loving all of your stuff Tim!

Last edited by a moderator:
Does this mean you still have more of those assault rifles up for grabs? If it does, can you please P.M. me a price for one of them. :)

IroniumCostuming said:
wait, ddue, what size is your abplate?

it's 106.2 the Cod is 90cm

Also those pics of the cardboard ars are old there not avalible

Hey Tim, I was trying to PM you about possibly setting up Lights and fans into my helmet, but your PM box is full. :(

Btw, Iron Man is looking Amazing!

Shade said:
Hey Tim, I was trying to PM you about possibly setting up Lights and fans into my helmet, but your PM box is full. :(

Btw, Iron Man is looking Amazing!

Thanks shade, unfortunatly I dont have time to do that for you I'm already booked and between work and trying to finish my ironman it will not be possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back