Timecon's Ironman Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Skupilkinson said:
Too late bro, I got it with my RC gear. ;) Shipping is going to kill me!!!

well theres not a whole lot just the helmet the chest and a bunch of peped peices

Last edited by a moderator:
timecon said:
well theres not a whole lot just the helmet the chest and a bunch of peped peices

can I have the Helmet and chest please it would be so awsome

ok I've gotten already quite a handfull of emails/pm on my yahoo account, and I think its time to end this and get back to work on the phones here at my job selling contactlenses but DYSTORTED INC gets its all for figureing it out! but thats also a april fools day joke, but hey you win! sorry for leading you guys on it had to be done there is no way I would quit making stuff or give it away for free,l thanks ben and skip for your help.

I'm surprise adams hasnt done the daisy forums like the last 2 years to fool the new noobs

timecon said:
halo suit still out for grabs

438a9e94.jpg
bec44269.jpg

98f6bfee.jpg

017f17bc.jpg

fe5853b4.jpg

a51f1d4c.jpg
optimus_prime_by_arabai.jpg
48cf1320.jpg

heres some more stuff

costumeandprops103-1.jpg

costumeandprops040.jpg

hey bro can i havr the Optimus prime suit too and the Halo suit or pieces if you have them still...

timecon said:
halo suit still out for grabs

438a9e94.jpg
bec44269.jpg

98f6bfee.jpg

017f17bc.jpg

fe5853b4.jpg

a51f1d4c.jpg
optimus_prime_by_arabai.jpg
48cf1320.jpg

heres some more stuff

costumeandprops103-1.jpg

costumeandprops040.jpg

hey bro can i havr the Optimus prime suit too and the Halo suit or pieces if you have them still...

timecon said:
ok I've gotten already quite a handfull of emails/pm on my yahoo account, and I think its time to end this and get back to work on the phones here at my job selling contactlenses but DYSTORTED INC gets its all for figureing it out! but thats also a april fools day joke, but hey you win! sorry for leading you guys on it had to be done there is no way I would quit making stuff or give it away for free,l thanks ben and skip for your help.

I'm surprise adams hasnt done the daisy forums like the last 2 years to fool the new noobs

hey can i get Halo, Odst helmet and the optmis prime

I knew it was april fools, there is no way you have put as much time...and an extreme amount of money into all of your props to just give them away. It would cost someone a fortune for all of your stuff. I actually got the Fed-Ex runner this morning. I came out of the office and asked him when the switch was going to happen. He looked at me like he missed something, I said " yea, i just got off the phone with the fedex and ups reps and they said that ups had bought out fedex." He said " man, for real?! WTF dude! well if thats the case then i need to go get a job with ups! Dude that s#&t be crazy!" About that say time, the UPS driver was dropping some stuff off, and the fedex guy said, "see, there he goes. There's the dude thats takin my job right there." He walked right out, got in his truck and sped off before i could say april fools. I told the UPS guy what was going on and he said, damn, i see him just about everywhere i go, how the hell am i not gonna tell him. We all got a big laugh out of it.

Nice one timecon, I had my suspicions when I saw you were 'giving' stuff to Skip, but thought I'd kick myself if I didn't ask and it was true. I haven't actually bothered to get anyone today, and the days pretty much over in the UK. *Sighs* shame really.c

DYSTORTED INC said:
I knew it was april fools, there is no way you have put as much time...and an extreme amount of money into all of your props to just give them away. It would cost someone a fortune for all of your stuff. I actually got the Fed-Ex runner this morning. I came out of the office and asked him when the switch was going to happen. He looked at me like he missed something, I said " yea, i just got off the phone with the fedex and ups reps and they said that ups had bought out fedex." He said " man, for real?! WTF dude! well if thats the case then i need to go get a job with ups! Dude that s#&t be crazy!" About that say time, the UPS driver was dropping some stuff off, and the fedex guy said, "see, there he goes. There's the dude thats takin my job right there." He walked right out, got in his truck and sped off before i could say april fools. I told the UPS guy what was going on and he said, damn, i see him just about everywhere i go, how the hell am i not gonna tell him. We all got a big laugh out of it.

I totally shared this with everyone on my team at work they got a kick out of it thanks

Edit:

ok I'm still getting pm's just a reminder once again this was an April fools joke I'm not giving stuff away.

Skupilkinson said:
Why?? Am I not worthy?? LOL!

It's not so much that, it's just that you make awesome stuff yourself, and so wouldn't need a RC suit. I know for a fact you've made the best files for it, so that was my reasoning. lol

KrovikanCorvinus said:
It's not so much that, it's just that you make awesome stuff yourself, and so wouldn't need a RC suit. I know for a fact you've made the best files for it, so that was my reasoning. lol

Nice of you to say so, thanks buddy. :)

Actually, I was roped in at first just like you guys. I thought Tims RC chest and lid build would make a nice display piece? I love Tim's work so would have been proud to own some. :)

timecon said:
I totally shared this with everyone on my team at work they got a kick out of it thanks

Edit:

ok I'm still getting pm's just a reminder once again this was an April fools joke I'm not giving stuff away.

It would seem that you've played an April Fool's joke on yourself as well...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back