'Tipnature' Day

Status
Not open for further replies.

SPRTNBD50

'Tipnature'? Tip+ Signature=Tipnature and what I mean is....at least one day of every week, everyone familiar with Armor Making change their signature to tips so when the noobs look around, tips are at every corner. If your in, this is how you should write your tip

Noob Tipnature
Always wear a respirator while resining because resin is toxic etc

So who's in? What day of the week?

Last edited by a moderator:
This is an awesome idea, I'd hate to see it fall into oblivion if I couldn't help it.

It might not even have to be on a specific day of the week and just make a list to rotate between users so there are plenty of tips abound for our new members.

REMEMBER!!!

Change your tipnatures often. A new week, a new tipnature!!

Thanks all!!

Oh and if possible, when your posting your Tipnature, link the word "Tipnature" to this thread.

For example: Tipnature (Clicky the word :D)

Taking it a step further: If you have the time SPRTNBD50, it might be helpful to continuously edit your original post to include any new Tipnatures you see! That could get a bit tedious, so maybe just the best one you see every week?

Taking it a step further: If you have the time SPRTNBD50, it might be helpful to continuously edit your original post to include any new Tipnatures you see! That could get a bit tedious, so maybe just the best one you see every week?

Gotcha Swift ;)

This is seriously a great idea. Might ask the other fellas on the other forums I surf on to do the same!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back