To all FEMALE Halo fans!!!! Check this out!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

grid 187

HA HA HA thats what i thought, even when its says "female" all you boys still look at this huh, Anyhoo ladies I think they should of made a female SPARTAN namely jenna 117 :lol: of course going through all the genetic tests that john went through geez!! and yes boys I know are BOOBS woould get bigger Sorry girls that was for all the male readers that shouldn't be even reading this thread LOL!! could you imagine that, a 7,1inch tall female hehe We'd kick sooo much ass, shooot don't get me start cause if I was a 7,1 foot Spartana, thats right S P A R T A N-A!! At the end of each month WATCH OUT!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Lamest Spam EVER.

by the way there already is a female masterchief.

IMGP9146.jpg

America is raising litle perverted children these days...you know what we used to do for a hobby? We used to live our lives, not sit infront of our PC looking at pr0nz and thinking of our favorite hero's as women.

AoBfrost said:
America is raising litle perverted children these days...you know what we used to do for a hobby? We used to live our lives, not sit infront of our PC looking at pr0nz and thinking of our favorite hero's as women.
R u mad! About the idea!!

yes I am, because your living proof of my thesis.

29 year old female? That cant be right, you act more like a 12 year old fanboy. Plus your photo....a girl half dressed? Something is wrong here....

AoBfrost said:
yes I am, because your living proof of my thesis.

29 year old female? That cant be right, you act more like a 12 year old fanboy. Plus your photo....a girl half dressed? Something is wrong here....
lets not start this into a fight...ok spartans

AoBfrost said:

Obviously, you don't know that many 29 year old women.

Well... uh... I'm not quite sure what this thread has to do with anything, really... certainly was... amusing, to say the least... lol :rolleyes

Alright thats enough. This topic is pointless and is turning into a pathetic fight.

AoB, Thats a warning for bashing and flaming other members.

Everyone else, just ignore it if something like this happens.

Thanks.

Locked.

-Doom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back