Tom11G's M6G Magnum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Tom11g,

Did you get any shrinkage in the castings. Some of the resin's I have used shrink a little bit. They look pretty good in the pics though !

Keep up the work and the pics :p

Justanuthercap

nah didnt bother to use the alluminium dust in these thought it would b better to paint them cos i willl have to clean up the edges.

jackyl_smash3r

fortunately they shrunk evenly i mixed the easy cast to the mg on either side so that they would be in sinc

atm, cleaning up the 8 guns getting the triggers ready for motion

staytuned

well well well

sorry its been a while, had work and other commitments but i also found some time for the gun.

heres one of the castings cleaned up and done

DSC00154.jpg

DSC00155.jpg

DSC00164.jpg

DSC00159.jpg

DSC00165.jpg

DSC00166.jpg

In these two pictures, as you can see the trigger is spring loaded so it mooves.

DSC00167.jpg

DSC00169.jpg

DSC00170.jpg

DSC00172.jpg

any questions feel free to ask, thankyou :cool

Omg bqsegwhshgaha. Thats better than lee kegans!!!!!!!!!! ( trys to calm self down from exitment). This is amazing the paint job is fantastic it looks so real. U gets a tgumbs up :p

Wow, that turned out really great. The level of detail just absolutely pops when you add the right color scheme to it, and you sir have definitely done that!! As I'm sure other people would like to see, do you think you could show us a picture of the top of it? The reason I ask is because of the detail that goes into the top of the slide as well. Once again, very nice work.

-Matt

Wow!! Im amazed at the level of detail and how real this thing looks! You have done an outstanding job! Im still in awe after seeing the final product.

ZO-MY-GOODNESS! I absolutly love the paintjob, the pistol itself looked amazing to begin with, but now the thing finished in all its glory!!!! KEEP UP THE FRICKING AMAZING WORK MAN! And while your at it, could you please p.m. me the price for one of these casts? Great job man!!! :)

mks81

Posted Yesterday, 12:52 PM

Wow, that turned out really great. The level of detail just absolutely pops when you add the right color scheme to it, and you sir have definitely done that!! As I'm sure other people would like to see, do you think you could show us a picture of the top of it? The reason I ask is because of the detail that goes into the top of the slide as well. Once again, very nice work.

-Matt

thanks

havent done the top detail yet, gonna add that on

still got some work to do on it, gotta turn the bullet up for the clip, add two more aiming holes in the back of it, a bit more detailing

thanks for all te comments guys much appreciated

Hole - E - Sheet.

That is brilliant. The paint finish is perfect, and the fact that you made it with a removeable cartridge !!! WHOA :)

Why The Hell is this in a forum on molded armour discussion :( when it is better than some of the stuff in the elite section.

Hello !!. web site guy . MOVE THIS NOW damn it. Anyone else agree.

Brilliant work dude.

My god! I watched the progress here with an odd mix of awe and jealousy. Awe at the craftsmanship. Jealousy at the fact that I don't have the resources to pull this off. HAHAHA :-0.

Great work Tom, I always wondered what this icon of fictional combat would look like professionally done.

Thanks for the comments guys,

WOW its an honour to be put into the elite section cheers 405th.

funnily enough i got over the paint job of that gun and sandblasted it off. will post pictures of the new and improved job, Plus ive made up a few more too

thanks again, and if anyone has any questions on the build feel free to ask.

ps. gonna put some lights in one in the near future.

Congrats on the move to the "Elite Showcase"!

I bet with the way you have designed it, it shouldn't be too hard to get the red led in the top. Just hollow out that laser site module and maybe the barrel a bit!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back