Tom11G's M6G Magnum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jedi Spartan said:
Congrats on the move to the "Elite Showcase"!

I bet with the way you have designed it, it shouldn't be too hard to get the red led in the top. Just hollow out that laser site module and maybe the barrel a bit!

Aww, you beat me to it; I was gonna say that I have a dual laser pointer/LED light that is the EXACT size of the laser aiming module on the magnum. Like Jedi-Spartan said, jut hollow that part out, stick the laser in there, and you're good to go! (Though you might have to do a little modification so you can get to the button to turn it on)

Last edited by a moderator:
Maybe use magnets to quickly remove the module to turn the laser on/off. That is, if the pointer has a latching switch and not a momentary switch like most laser pointers I've seen. :-(

That is one Fantastic looking pistol
I would love to have one, I tried sending you a PM
but the system for some reason would not allow me to.

hey guys

ill link the lights all up on a circuit, may just put a red Led in the front mount not to sure yet.

my progress is slow sorry people, have had alot of work. I will how ever be painting the four guns up tommorow and will have to cut my cartridges next week

Tom11G your photobucket link gives me a 404, and I reaaaallly was looking forward to seeing it. I hear its amazing =]

the only pic that wasn't dead for me was the last one, but even that one little picture was great, like everyone else was saying about the others!

Ok, Ok... I'm sorry... I'm really sorry... Everyone seems to say this is epic... All I see is "This photo has been moved or banned. Photobucket" If this is so epic, and I honestly hope it is, PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD EMAIL ME PHOTOS!!!!!
Grindelwald09@hotmail.com
Thank you so much.

Sorry, just looked at your Photobucket. Don't email me photos. All I could say was "Holy blanking blank" (can't swear)
This is EPIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Make me one! Hell, MAKE ME 50!!!!!
How much? I'll pay cash! lol (Jk, sorry can't) How much though, seriously?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back