Top 25 Project on the 405th

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adam

Forum Founder
Member DIN
S800
I'm putting together top 25 lists for the main page of the site. The categories are:

Top 25 Projects - Overall

Top 25 Projects - In Progress

Top 25 Projects - Innovation

I need some nomination on who should be in these categories.

Examples:

Top 25 - Overall - Pete Mander - Elite
Top 25 - Overall - Sean Bradley - Energy Sword
Top 25 - Overall - Peter Cooper - Warthog
Top 25 - Overall - Dogwizard - Gravity Hammer

Top 25 - Innovation - Sean Bradley - Elite Costume
Top 25 - Innovation - Sean Bradley/Dustin Westaby - Elite Energy Sword

I would also love some web content publishers who can help me write up these stories. email me at adam@405th.com if you're interested.

Etc, lets have em!

Well I can only think of two things right now everything you have on the list right now is perfect. On the Top 25 In Progress I would like to suggest Brandon McClain on his Noble 6 Team Build and The King Cobra and his twin brother which his name escapes me at the moment for thier Iron Man and War Machine team build.

I was gonna be selfish any say my cardboard spiker, cause I believe I was indeed the 1st to make one out of cardboard and finish it, but Smick's spiker and B. Mclain's Reach helmet are the bomb

I'd be more than happy to do some write-ups for this. Sent you an email Adam.

Edit:
Lee Calhoun! The Master of Woodworking!!!!!! In the Elite section... How about a "Gods of Props" section?

I agree! At least one thing of Lee's should be featured. I can't remember what all he's done, so somebody's gonna need to help me out.

Itchias Hayabusa armor since it is probaly the best iv seen.
also kiba I made a card board spiker it fires o.o

Who really made Ithica's Hayabusa? A bunch of people. Muckle, Pep, etc.

What is with my work on the odst helmet.
But the thread is not on this account because the old account dont work any more i dont come in and get no new password.Other account is zero1o1

Don't know if I am allowed to nominate anyone since I am helping out on this, but I'll just post my nominee here in case:

My nominee for Top 25 - In Progress is Sgt. Reynolds for his Halo Reach M45 Tactical Shotgun WIP. :)

I didn't think this project would turn out half as good, let alone as ambitious as it has, but I amazed by his skill and the fact that this a 100% scratch build.

I know it sounds a bit selfish but...
What about all the Reach files I've released? I have made the most reach files on the entire site, with a total of 12 (soon to be 14) files released and more on the way!

But also I must say L05T V1K1N6 and his DMR, Lee and his sniper, bevbor and his banshee, and lastly... how could anyone say no to this... Rube and his AMAZING helmet, he shall make his mark on this forum.

I want to agree on bevbor's banshee. Is there a "sheer ball-breaking face-melting kitten-punting awesomeness" category? That would be the one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back