Transformers 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
a1200 said:
These graphics would make a sweet movie out of Zoids...

I agree big time that would be amazing if they made a live action zoids movie....As for the new transformers movie it looks wicked hope theirs alot more action in it than the first one.

Last edited by a moderator:
Alright then Devastator, looks like it is going to be more actiony, I know Its not a word. I am for the most part glad they have the original Optimus VA still reprising his role. At the end of the first, wasn't that starscream that fled the earth? I guess we could expect him to be back huh?

I'll watch Transformers II for 2 awsome things.

1. Giant robots that look like vehicles we can even afford beating the crap out of eachother with guns and rockets.

2.Megan Fox!!!!

She is so bloody hot!!!

-Pony (y) (y) (y)

Shipmaster51 said:
my favorit charcter is jetfire hes cool looking same with demolisher

Mine is Megan Fox. :p I had too.

I can't wait to see this movie, I don't have the 1st one, but I have rented it 20-30 times. >.<

I have the prequl comic books for the movie and it shows where starscream went and all the new robots thats going to be in this movie and there is going to be alot.

The movie looks OK. Overall I say its worth seeing, but mabey not buying. There are only 3 reasons I like transformers. #1-Megan Fox is in it-Hotty, #2-They did a good job on the first movie, and #3-its better than the cartoons.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back