Turn Right shoulder into left?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sdgibbs

Hi I have a pepakura file for the right shoulder, is there an option somewhere that allows me to flip everything and make it the left? The shoulders are not symmetrical so i can't make it and put it on my other arm without flipping it somehow first.

Hi I have a pepakura file for the right shoulder, is there an option somewhere that allows me to flip everything and make it the left? The shoulders are not symmetrical so i can't make it and put it on my other arm without flipping it somehow first.

There sure is. I refer you to THIS thread for further information, and would encourage you to try a little searching before creating a thread of your own - it's virtually guaranteed that your question might have been asked and answered already in the past.

Good luck with your build, and I hope you'll share with us your progress soon!

I did do searching, but when you're new it's difficult to know the exact phrase to search for. Also my pepakura designer is missing the "invert pattern" option, it's now under other so that link really wasn't appropriate.

I did do searching, but when you're new it's difficult to know the exact phrase to search for. Also my pepakura designer is missing the "invert pattern" option, it's now under other so that link really wasn't appropriate.

Gibbs, we say that to all new members. Its exactly because you are new that research is VERY important. Next time I sugest you try being a little more polite to people who have dedicated hours into managing the pepakura files and threads which you are using.

Now, the invert option is among the different settings in pepakura designer. If you are using pepakura designer 3, it will be under 2D settings. If you are using Pepakura designer 2, it may be elsewhere. I recommend upgrading as 3 is a lot better than 2 when it comes to getting it the way you want it to be.

Gibbs, we say that to all new members. Its exactly because you are new that research is VERY important. Next time I sugest you try being a little more polite to people who have dedicated hours into managing the pepakura files and threads which you are using.

It's fine, AI Blue Fox, I hadn't considered that there would be UI differences between Pepakura Designer 2 and Pepakura Designer 3, or that Sdgibbs might have an issue with finding out what he was after from the newer version. I think that, under the circumstances, a little frustration is warranted.

Last edited by a moderator:
Next time I sugest you try being a little more polite to people

I don't appreciate your snide attitude i wasn't being rude you should re-read what i wrote, furthermore I do have designer 3. If you're not good with repetitive noobie questions, that's understandable but then you probably shouldnt go into the noobie section.

Thanks Chernobyl got it all straightened out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back