Tutorial: How to use Pepakura to make your Mjolnir Armor

Status
Not open for further replies.
ohh yeah 25 said:
the links to the blueprints arent working!!!!! can somebody please fix or post another link?

That's confirmed, all front page links are coming back 'www.jedifraz.com could not be found' could be server issues or he's 404. Anyone have a backup list?

Last edited by a moderator:
Jarhead said:
That's confirmed, all front page links are coming back 'www.jedifraz.com could not be found' could be server issues or he's 404. Anyone have a backup list?

Their no longer availabe anywhere because they are out dated and at this point "useless". Nobody has them, and is there was someone that person would be darn near impossible to contact because they left the 405th or don't check in very often. I'm writing a new version of this tutorial that I should be releasing Friday that is a little more up to date with todays Pepakura Designer and pep files.

Im a noob here. Ive been looking over the stickies for about a week now. I got my pep files, but when I print them I can barley see the lines.

I have searched these forums and have given up and decided to ask for some help. How do I get the pepakura files to print the images where I can see the outlines? they are barley visible in my prints.

HerpHandler said:
Im a noob here. Ive been looking over the stickies for about a week now. I got my pep files, but when I print them I can barley see the lines.

I have searched these forums and have given up and decided to ask for some help. How do I get the pepakura files to print the images where I can see the outlines? they are barley visible in my prints.

Go to "Print and Paper Settings". Select "Print Lines Clearly (Vector print)" instead of "Print Lines Smoothly (Bitmap print)". I printed my first few pep files on the default setting of bitmap before I noticed these little radio buttons. I was surprised by how much more vivid the Vector lines were.

Good Luck to you!

-= Dave =-

Hello. I am also a noob and I really really want to start this project. I have downloaded Pepakura, but I can't pull up the blueprints for Mjolnir armor. My browser keeps saying the link is "broken" or it cannot be found! Please Help! :(

Hello. I am also a noob and I really really want to start this project. I have downloaded Pepakura, but I can't pull up the blueprints for Mjolnir armor. My browser keeps saying the link is "broken" or it cannot be found! Please Help! :(

If you will look up a couple of posts, they were talking about the same issue. It seems the Mjolnir ones are no longer available.

I am new here and also have a question. To be able to print out the correctly sized Pepakura pages, do I have to purechase the full version? or will it work with the free version?
Thanks guys!

To be able to print out the correctly sized Pepakura pages, do I have to purechase the full version? or will it work with the free version?
The key word to your question is "correctly-sized." Pep Viewer, which is free, will let you print the files but there's a good chance that the scaling will not fit you. For weapon files, Viewer is sufficient but if you want a custom-fit costume/armor set, you're going to need to buy the full version.

The key word to your question is "correctly-sized." Pep Viewer, which is free, will let you print the files but there's a good chance that the scaling will not fit you. For weapon files, Viewer is sufficient but if you want a custom-fit costume/armor set, you're going to need to buy the full version.

Thanks man, I was thinking for my first 405th project I would try the Pepakura Noble 6 helmet. I don't really care if it isn't perfectly sized, as I would just like to get started on something...thanks agian!

Ok, so I've got two problems. First, when I go to print I get the popup that they aren't to scale, I've already matched the settings in the print and paper settings to my printer...still doesn't work.

Secondly, when I do print i'm not getting any lines...only the numbers. I tried changing all lines to black in case it was my color cartridge low...but still no lines :(

Ok, so I've got two problems. First, when I go to print I get the popup that they aren't to scale, I've already matched the settings in the print and paper settings to my printer...still doesn't work.

Secondly, when I do print i'm not getting any lines...only the numbers. I tried changing all lines to black in case it was my color cartridge low...but still no lines :(

I always override that prompt about it not being to scale and tell it to print anyways...and everything comes out fine. As far as the lack of lines, all I can tell you is to go to "File"->"Print and Paper Settings" and see what that's set to. If it's vector, try bitmap. If it's bitmap, try vector. There's also a "line weight" value in there that you might want to try bumping up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back