Tutorial: How to use Pepakura to make your Mjolnir Armor

Status
Not open for further replies.
rvb4life said:
after you have fiberglassed, you cut it out with a dremel tool and insert the visor you want in there. At least, thats what i heard.

you are really gonna regret not puttin the visor in there if you havent already. watch your work...Crumble before thine eyes (crack of lightning) HAHAHA!!! :devil:

ok, do you just glue the visor in then?

I wasn't going to finish the helmet because it is normal paper, and wouldnt be stable anyway.

Last edited by a moderator:
You dont have to do the last thing just right click on the shapes-cutouts then click check corresponding face then click on the shape and it shows were it is on the helmet of master cheif.

Foxinator said:
Hey dude I printed everything with A4 paper and everything but i think my printer configuration wasn't right cause my
Assemble size is:Height 31.9cm, width 27.8cm , depth 40.7cm And i really want a MC helm but all i need to get is the paper helm then ill be all right. Do you know anything at all that can help me I really want a helm

;) .....?.....

thebeastwithin said:
dude i get it but u confuse me at the rearanging after the reset up of the paper
its very simple. in the computer you rearrange the parts so that when you go to print it, its not as hard to print out and is laid out the way you want.

and yes, it looks like the model in the 3d window when finished (at least, thats what you want it to look like)

still sorta on the subject anyone here thats good at making pep i need someone to make me a spartan chest and back or both together(prefered) if possiable can u fiberglass it also no painting i will do that part pm me if u wanna or even can

spartan8675309 said:
still sorta on the subject anyone here thats good at making pep i need someone to make me a spartan chest and back or both together(prefered) if possiable can u fiberglass it also no painting i will do that part pm me if u wanna or even can
Good luck with this. Torso piece is the hardest armor piece to build so be prepared to pay the person quite a bit for the materials, time and labor.

Firstly, thank you for making this, it really helped me get started, so thank you. Secondly, could you suggest that you go to configuration, print and paper configuration, and change from "print lines smoothly (bitmap print)" to "print lines clearly (vector print)". I changed it and the lines are nice dark, bold lines that are easy to see. It's just that I found It's easy to see the lines in bad or low light. Thank you again.

colin_31 said:
is pepakura free to keep?

Yes sir!! download and it is yours! but there are 2 version, viewer and designer, i'd go with designer but the only thing is you can't save things without buying it. but if you never plan on making pep models or saving things (which i have never really had to do) it will all work out great!
ps....someone else might go into more detail

I am starting my own costume and I got to say I love this site, has to be the greatest Halo costume site out there. Thx bunches will post pics when I start.

okay, this little post may help those asking for it while learning this software.
(I better make this big so people pay attention)
[loudspeaker]
FOR THOSE WHO HAVE QUESTIONS ON FUNCTIONS OF THE PROGRAM, OR WOULD LIKE TO KNOW MORE, OPEN PEPAKURA DESIGNER AND PRESS F1. EVERYTHING ON THE PROGRAM IS ON THERE.
[/loudspeaker]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back