Tutorial: How to use Pepakura to make your Mjolnir Armor

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok wow frizzle this helped so much. finished my entire paper pepakura in less than 2 days. working on my fiberglassing atm.

ill give u an update on my status.

this tutorial is phenomenal

Hey,
I'm still not allowed to post new topics so sorry about this being off subject. :D How are you guys making the helm fit? I had to cut away the whole chin cover thingy maflatchy, on the bottom. That was just my first attempt and it got stepped on anyway. I know you'll probably move this to the noob forum, and I don't care. But please give me a real answer. I've been on other forums and they banned me for "being stupid" they said.

signed,
Spartan195

Spartan195 said:
I've been on other forums and they banned me for "being stupid" they said.

Spartan195 said:
mccainpalinBannerII.jpg

A fugly 360x240 banner espousing your political beliefs on a goddamn Halo costuming board. Well, you're off to a great start, aren't ya?

Last edited by a moderator:
i have the helmet done but i made it all A4 guz i just wouldent get the pices to the paber when it was on letter but i have a question and maybe some1 could even make a video of "how to fiberglass your halo helmet" guz i only have the fiberglassing and painting to do :D

ARMOR PROGRESS

helmet: 80% fiberglassing and painting do to
torso:0%
legs:0%
arms:0%

Hey, I'm working on a pepakura master chief costume. It's coming out great thanks to those files on your tutorial, and I'm going to fiberglass matte and resin the inside of the pieces. I have a file for the Assault rifle, but I really want an smg file and battle rifle file. If you have either of those, can you post them? or tell me where to get them? thanks

To my knowledge, there is no flamethrower pep file. Which turret are you looking for exactly? There are two at least out there.

When making the Pep helmet is it necessary to add the two pieces that make up the visor since they are only going to be taken out later? Or should they be put in to add stability?

Thanks in advance--Secter7

They will help keep it from warping. You can cut them out after you resin the helm or after you glass it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back