Tutorial: How to use Pepakura to make your Mjolnir Armor

Status
Not open for further replies.
naruramen13 said:
someone please help. when i click on the link for the helmet and the others, it doesn't load the page. is there another link that might work better?

If you are accessing the Wikipedia for the files when you click on a file it will pull up another page at the top you might see a blue bar and there will be a download link in that blue section. I haven't tried it yet but you could try the Pepakura Hub on the 405th front page.

Last edited by a moderator:
Do I need to print ALL parts?

E.G the cross parts (of the 3d model) shown in on the papers 9 + 10. [in particular, cuz they doesnt fit on a paper xD] and the visor will be cut out, so do i need it aswell?

scalei7yf.jpg

Thanks in advance :)

Hi I'm new but apperently the site with the blueprints is broken.

Anyway you or the owner can fix it?

That would be great. thx! :)

For the Record, you need to get pepakura V2.1.7 for this guild to be any uses. V3 is a watered down version featuring less. For example no scaling or printing options...

Link For V2: Here, Scrole all the way to the bottom of the page and download it. Its the first link under older versions.

Col Keller said:
For the Record, you need to get pepakura V2.1.7 for this guild to be any uses. V3 is a watered down version featuring less. For example no scaling or printing options...

Link For V2: Here, Scrole all the way to the bottom of the page and download it. Its the first link under older versions.

You can scale fine in Pepakura Designer 3.0.7. Are you sure you did not download Pepakura Viewer?

AceHigh said:
You can scale fine in Pepakura Designer 3.0.7. Are you sure you did not download Pepakura Viewer?

Yeah, i did. But i am looking out for the people that don't have the extra $40 just laying around. So if you want the free route you have to go with the older version...

Col Keller said:
Yeah, i did. But i am looking out for the people that don't have the extra $40 just laying around. So if you want the free route you have to go with the older version...

No, Pepakura Designer 3.xxx is just as free as Pepakura Designer 2.xxx. You still need a password to save with version 2.xxx, so you're not getting anything better by using it.

AceHigh said:
No, Pepakura Designer 3.xxx is just as free as Pepakura Designer 2.xxx. You still need a password to save with version 2.xxx, so you're not getting anything better by using it.

my bad, when i seen the price in the description I assumed it was the full retail version. thanks for clearing that up for me...

Question about Pepakura Designer:

I see where it shows along the bottom of the frame what the height, width, and depth of the object is, in millimeters. And I see how I can pull up this value in the scaling area of the menuing system.

But is there some function within Pepakura Designer where it will SHOW me WHAT POINTS IT IS MEASURING FROM? In other words, I'd like to find out exactly where it's making its height measurement from, so that I might measure point-to-point on my body or on another drawing, to assist me with getting the scaling right more quickly.

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back