TUTORIALS

• Thread starter Waleader1@yahoo.com
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
$3,500 is steep, but that's only 1805 pounds... Seems like you could sell your statue for almost that, corpseguy.

I think it's steep for the majority of people who would actually make use of the armor. People who can afford it (mostly older established adults). Would not want to wear it.

Most xbox players are college aged or younger, and perhaps the girlfriend wouldn't like the idea. (that's the boat I'm in)

I think it'd be worth it. *shrugs*

Adam said:
I think it's steep for the majority of people who would actually make use of the armor. People who can afford it (mostly older established adults). Would not want to wear it.

Most xbox players are college aged or younger, and perhaps the girlfriend wouldn't like the idea. (that's the boat I'm in)

I think it'd be worth it. *shrugs*

I worked my ass off for this suit. I am 18 and wear it often. My girlfriend has come to terms that I am a very big nerd, though I seldom play the game. Anyway, for the halo 2 release I was paid $125 an hour to walk around in the suit, take pics, and sign autographs. I also got a free copy of the special edition halo 2. 8)

Last edited by a moderator:
I have prolly gained most of it back through contest, events, etc. plus, it's so worth it just to see everyone's face when you turn the corner in a master chief suit.

my priceless moment: November 8th, 2004. the mall had closing but there was one entrance open so people could line up for the release of halo 2. the line was close to some ps3 lines. I decided to make an entrance from across the parking lot. all of a sudden someone saw me. this kid just stops moving completely then yells "no f***ing way" (sidenote: adam, what's our policy on cursing). everyone turns around with one of two reactions. they either freeze, or go berserk. [skip a few hours of chaos, playing halo in the suit, and camera flashes]. I go back into theback room of the store for a few minutes talking with all the employee's. by now its 11:55 PM. There were speakers set up in front of the store so we started to play "the last spartan" (halo 2 ST, track 13) we turn off the lights and everyone get's quiet. then when the song hit 1:27 (for those of you who are not sound track owners, this is when the drums come in ;)) they throw the lights on and I am standing in the middle of the store arms together and raised, holding a copy of halo 2. biggest cheer EVER.

I would like to thank Sid and the fans because without them, this moment wouldn't have been possible.

Tutorials??

Hey just wanted to put this out there.

Would it be possible for us to keep a thread that was just a list of links to various tutorials on the web - seperate from discussions and requests for tutorials? This discussion is great, I don't want to lose that, but there aren't many tutorials listed here.

Seems like that would be the best way to help the people who are looking fo' them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back