TwistedCory's Pep Armor Progress Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
TwistedCory said:
biceps resin'd

ran into an issue, with the chest, didnt put enough hardener in the resin, and chest is taking forever to harden. Going to put another layer of resin on the chest!

NOTE:

DO NOT USE a heat gun to harden the resin faster, i did, and the glue i used to hold the pep together heated up and came apart! I was not impressed with that. I had a very frustrating Tuesday :). Fiber glassing biceps and chest tomorrow if all goes well. Sanding and repainting helm tomorrow as well.

Crotch peice is together, will resin tomorrow.

Pics up shortly!

holy **** dude , you just riple posted:S you may want to change that NOW haha

Last edited by a moderator:
Twisted if you need any help feel free to PM me... My Helmet is almost done... There are pictures in the gallery...

Helm done!! yah, i added bondo for detailing, and painted... debating on more battle damage..

HaloArmorCreation016.jpg

HaloArmorCreation019.jpg

HaloArmorCreation024-1.jpg

HaloArmorCreation029-1.jpg

noticed a couple paint errors when the flash of the camera hit, ill fix those, and need to fill a couple gaps by the visor sides,

other then that, all done!

whatcha think?

TwistedCory said:
Helm done!! yah, i added bondo for detailing, and painted... debating on more battle damage..

HaloArmorCreation016.jpg

HaloArmorCreation019.jpg

HaloArmorCreation024-1.jpg

HaloArmorCreation029-1.jpg

noticed a couple paint errors when the flash of the camera hit, ill fix those, and need to fill a couple gaps by the visor sides,

other then that, all done!
whatcha think?

Do you have a picture of the back and top?

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back