TX reach launch

Status
Not open for further replies.
No worries we had a good time at the 1960 and 59 store with Spase and project003 people were enjoying the heck out of checking out the armor helms and weapons. Funny thing is I wont be able to pick up the game till next week but I just had fun hanging out with my son.

Went to the store in Kingwood, was there for 5 minutes and had someone make an off handed comment about my sexual preference. I am standing next to my wife, and he insinuated, to his friend whom he was dressed like, that I must like men to build costumes, not that men liking men is bad, I mean whatever I am about as liberal as they come, but really?..... and I thought XBox Live was bad... I had a good time there with you Privateer.... Kingwood store, not so much.

LOL thats funny stuff there Im a father of 4 married for 11 years TO A WOMAN lol I gues Im just hiding my true nature ROFL. It could be those of us who build costumes are the kind of people who love to create and it just happens to be costumes for games and movies. People who hate like that usually harbor a secret desire to have things like we make but lack the ambition to try and do it for themselves.

Cheers!

Went to the store in Kingwood, was there for 5 minutes and had someone make an off handed comment about my sexual preference. I am standing next to my wife, and he insinuated, to his friend whom he was dressed like, that I must like men to build costumes, not that men liking men is bad, I mean whatever I am about as liberal as they come, but really?..... and I thought XBox Live was bad... I had a good time there with you Privateer.... Kingwood store, not so much.
funny i had only one who said somthing like that " he yelled FAG" , i said looks like your the expert on that , a kid said you got slammed by a spartan.everyone laffed . that was the end of that , we had a great crowd ! long freakin dirve ! but im booked for 3 other events at that store now !

yep was a realy long drive for that late on a work night just under a hour drive for us and your another 20 min past me. that and I think they had every cop in north houston working 1960 lastnight counted 12 between 59 and 45 alone lol.

there were a tonn of rollers [cops] last night on 1960 and 249 ! we left the store at about 3am , we just thaught it was shift change , ...............2 of my fav pics from last night
P9130011.jpg
THE GAME AINT FREE coff it up NOW !!
P9130040.jpg
mngr of the gamestop ! she was a blast ..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back