Ultimate Airsoft Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlindRascal

A lot of people I noticed have started threads asking what gun is best, so why not just make one simple thread.

But also post pictures of your collection and whatever. Just trying to compress all the airsoft related stuff into one thread.

Here are some retailers for you guys.

www.airsoftgi.com--US Retailer--3 Stars
www.shortyusa.com--US Retailer--2.5 Stars
www.airsoftatlanta.com--US Retailer--3 Stars
www.airsplat.com--US Retailer--1.5 Stars
www.redwolfairsoft.com--Overseas Retailer--3 Stars
www.uncompany.com--Overseas Retailer--3 Stars
www.wgcshop.com--Overseas Retailer--3 Stars
www.evike.com--US Retailer-- 0 Stars
www.hobbytron.com--US Retailer--
www.kapowwe.com--US Retailer-- 2.5 Stars

I'll start it with some pics

(Oh gawd, don't kill the thread.)

PC270014.jpg

Gunmovie020.jpg

DSCN0622.jpg

What's the brand of the m4 carbine you have with a silencer on the barrel, looks good, link plz?

There is the Well-P90 its an LPEG and it's def. one of the worst LPEGs. I actually have it, that was my first electric gun lol. I keep it only because its a p90 and I don't want to buy a TM. Its about 30 dollarsish with everything. www.airsplat.com

-hoping you didn't know that- lol.

Could you be so kind as to telling me the name and make of that cool looking rifle at the bottom in the first pic? I've had my eye on one of those a while ago, but I'm kinda in-and-out of airsoft these days, so I tend to forget these things easily.

Didn't feel like getting my gear (multicam, ghillie and Marine Woodland), but here's my collection.

SL370058.jpg

EDIT:
lionheart912 said:
Could you be so kind as to telling me the name and make of that cool looking rifle at the bottom in the first pic? I've had my eye on one of those a while ago, but I'm kinda in-and-out of airsoft these days, so I tend to forget these things easily.

That's an SL8. It looks like it's either a Classic Army or BE (Both Elephant), but doesn't look very shiny, so I assume it's a CA.

linky: http://store.matrixbb.com/servlet/-strse-2...8-A.E.G./Detail

Last edited by a moderator:
Impressive collection! Haha, mind selling me that C-rail ;) lol, just kiddddding. I'm sure you need it :p

Yeah mines Classic Army.

And I'm totally wearing multi-cam pants right now. Do you have crytek or what? I was actually thinking of making a ghillie suit awhile ago. I might still do it, not sure.

Koobs I like your G36K...I had one for a while. Is your M14 CA? I've got an FTK'd TM M14 wood and an ECHO1 EBR which is pretty awesome haha.

Here's...MOST of my collection, at various stages:

n1305270343_30143999_2718.jpg

n1305270343_30275340_6912.jpg

n1305270343_30275339_5413.jpg

n1305270343_30321571_7459.jpg

Very nice collection! I want a P90 :(

Stupid money.

But hey just for everyone who keeps making new threads about which gun is good, post it in here and we can tell you if it is.

People need to stop making new threads for guns they're looking at. That's why I made this thread!

Don't get a grenade launcher I can tell you that! It cost's lots of money and shouldn't be used as a main weapon. And it does not have good range at all.

I reccomend a shotgun, not all of them shoot 3 shots, most shoot one.

You can also just get a standard rifle like an m4. Theres some nice spring m4s out there. (Classic army and tokyo marui both have one)

It's best to get a "regular" (I'm using this in odd wording) rifle than to buy a sniper. Just because sniping might not be your type when you actually get it.

i dont have pics... but i have:

ECHO 1 M16A4

CM030 Glock 17

KWA M4A1

and im hoping to get more soon! i need to find a new job first though....

I'm bumping this in an attempt to tell everyone, once again, stop making new threads about airsoft. This was created FOR airsoft. and EVERYTHING about it, if you need to ask about a certain gun, or something even remotely related to airsoft, POST IT IN HERE. I noticed there was even a second general airsoft thread posted. Why do people not read! lol.. sorry for the rant.

i have no pic but heres my stuff.

cyber guns famas rifle with swiss arms red dot scope with costom paint job.

air strike 240 pistol with 2 mags and costom paint job.

dpms (panther arms) kitty cat auto again costom paint job.

oh and can any one tell me were to get cyber gun famas mags i need some badly. thx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back