Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Metallic Blue

• White and Black

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
you should prime it now so you can see where you need more filler at...... i see that you detailing it which is good like to see detail in this style of building

*Update* So I filled the holes with glass, bondo, did sanding and made some more holes. I also took your advice Link and painted a primer to bring up the raised ridges. I worked better than I thought.

To Do List

mc_helmet262.jpg

Primer
mc_helmet258.jpg

mc_helmet256.jpg

mc_helmet257.jpg

mc_helmet261.jpg

Coat of glass
mc_helmet263.jpg

mc_helmet264.jpg

Continued...

After Sanded right side, front, top (still not done but very close)
mc_helmet271.jpg

mc_helmet272.jpg

mc_helmet273.jpg

mc_helmet274.jpg

mc_helmet275.jpg

mc_helmet276.jpg

mc_helmet277.jpg

Thanks again, I would like constructive criticism. Wish me luck to finish.

Well tonight I'm going to make my last run for supplies (Hopefully). Then I can work on it all weekend and finish it all up. I will finish. Should I try to get LEDs or should I just work on finishing everything else? I'll either update later tonight, or tomorrow morning. Wish me luck.

I would like to thank you personally right now for your attention to keeping us all up to date on the pics. I am going to start mine soon, and the instruction of people who are posting progress as they are building is more than invaluable.

Dont be surprised if mine looks just like yours. :D

Ok so I completly finished and I decided to do a extremely small update with pics of final helm before I pass out. So heres they are. (the pictures don't do it full justice, I'll get ones with better lighting later)

Finished (finally)
mc_helmet278.jpg

mc_helmet279.jpg

mc_helmet280.jpg

mc_helmet281.jpg

mc_helmet282.jpg

Thanks for the support everyone. I will do a full update once I have complete Halo 3... multiple times, which will be a few days, I'll also add finished pics to the completed armor section. I sleep now.

Looks nice man!

Thanks for shairng those with us!

I'm so amazed atr all the armor that's coming together on the forums.

i didn't have time to bondo mine cause i made a whole suit......your helmet makes me wish i HAD started weeks earlier and bondo'ed everything.
This is AMAZING looking, you did a great job!

wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow (y) dame thats is so amazing i didnt know that body flier does a great job on the look of it. i wish i read all of the post on this site because i used spackel man that stuf is ok but that **** cracks to much so my next suit will have all the stuf u put into yours thanks i really thought that the cut outs can look like that but u gave me hope man so very amazing job and ill post a pick of my suit got to go later to day im a guest for game crazy u know they wanted me to be in my suit so ill post some pics if i can well later

spartin 057 signing out

Thanks everyone. I'll get some pics of me at the midnight launch later tonight. Thanks for the support. And yes bondo works very well for detail, you just have to have alot of patience and elbow grease. Cya laters.

that helmet is lookin hot!!!!:weee:

you did a very good job on adapting it to look like the halo 3 armour. v impressed. i like the idea of the gold paint on the visor. might use that one if i cant afford the two visors if thats ok.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back