UNSC prototype vehicle, use with caution!

Status
Not open for further replies.

soloknight6

Jr Member
thats right baby... im making a vehicle with a mounted machine gun:cool
will have a few pics up tonight to give you guys an idea,
it is a OFF ROAD MACHINE, and i will be jumping it quite a bit ;)

I AM IN THE NAMING PROCESS< SUGGESTIONS WELCOME, (even though you dont know what it is, heres a hint: IT IS SUPER FAST)

here is the machine the build will be based on,
2009 wr450f
11MS_WR450F_blu_S3_8b9f79d7.jpg

image.aspx

141_0612_03_z+2007_yamaha_wr450f+scenic_jump.jpg

adams6.jpg

10OFFRD_WR450F_Blu_A2_006_4750b2fd.jpg

lukefuel.gif

NAMES! :)

@akademee

and that is why only Spartans can handle such a beast ;)

i plan on mounting some sort of barrel (barrels) on the front fender, alot of cutting work will be done on this project, its not a simple paint transformation

(the gun is not functional)

How about sticking with UNSC tradition and naming it some kind of prairie animal. I'm kinda partial to calling it a "Mercat" (I think that is how it is spelled)

thats what i was thinking, some sort of african prairie animal, i like mercat, what do you guys think of cheetah? agile and fast, or if you want a bug name, locust or grasshopper? jumping ability,

check out this helmet bmw makes for off road motorcyclists, with a proper paint job, it looks like it could be a prototype spartan helmet variant, what do ya think?
bmw_helmet.jpg

How about sticking with UNSC tradition and naming it some kind of prairie animal. I'm kinda partial to calling it a "Mercat" (I think that is how it is spelled)
I definitely am going to agree with Syphon on that. UNSC Meerkat just has a nice ring to it.

but you see, each name has meaning behind it, warthogs are tough fairly fast, yet deadly animals, merekats... they hide in holes... i think if you were to paint it black- Panther, or maybe leopard if not. What about the Greyhound? or hound? (btw just googled fastest animals and seeing what i get)... HERE we go, the coyote, if we stick to planes animals, heyena, cuz its fast and the gear shifting could sound like a heyena noise or something. over all i like greyhound

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back