UNSC prototype vehicle, use with caution!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you have a bike? My prior years race 450 is for sale and just completely gone through and rebuilt. I like the USNC Hyena

Do you have a bike? My prior years race 450 is for sale and just completely gone through and rebuilt. I like the USNC Hyena

i have several bikes, i race 450class (amateur) with District 38 sandiego. this year im racing my new baby (yz450f2010)
im taking my enduro and modifying it since its a more practical vehicle. patience, pics will be up soon...

but you see, each name has meaning behind it, warthogs are tough fairly fast, yet deadly animals, merekats... they hide in holes... i think if you were to paint it black- Panther, or maybe leopard if not. What about the Greyhound? or hound? (btw just googled fastest animals and seeing what i get)... HERE we go, the coyote, if we stick to planes animals, heyena, cuz its fast and the gear shifting could sound like a heyena noise or something. over all i like greyhound

Unsc Kit Fox

I was wondering when someone would mention that...but it makes sense, considering the fact that Timon's transport of choice is also a Warthog.

Haha, Lion King is actually where I got the idea. Although somehow Pumba being a warthog escaped me until you pointed it out. And now I can't get the image of Pumba with off road tires instead of hooves with Timon manning a turret mounted on Pumba's back. lol

Would it seem self serving if I voted for UNSC "Meerkat"?

How about the UNSC coyote, or UNSC fox? (fast research on google: fast and agile animals :p)

Anyway, the helm is just kick ass, i would definetly get that as a base for helmet!!!

Sounds like a sweet idea. Very interested to see pictures. I have a 1972 HOnda CL450 that I always thought would be fun to turn into something like this.

The Helmet looks pretty sweet, I'm just curious how much it is. Being the brand it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back