Updated===Halo Reach: Custom Character(xbl profile: HYuNdAi2806)===4/17/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Completed Shins(Concept):

i never used mine much, but they are a lot of fun to use, like a big.....digit removing toy hahaha

haha yeah :D

well after a good nights work theyre both finished

07152012900.jpg

forearms next then onto the bicep and thighs

;)

Quick Update SO EXCITED!!!!!!!!

Dragon Con:

Just got my plane tickets!!!
so damn excited i cant wait to go. whos going to be partying up there??

its my first event to ever go to so ill be kinda walkin around blind..lol figuratively speaking

Forearm[SPI]

[SPI] Variant:

i just need the last piece on the end but i had to jet to work, i should have both finished by tonight, i figured i'd make all my pep pieces and glass everything at once on the weekend.
except im seein batman at the imax.............

darnit >.<

oh well here's a peek what ive got
like i said im missing the last piece on the end so its a bit short at the end of the elbow
07162012901.jpg

Custom Look:

wow that looks really cool man!!! the shins look great =D keep up the good work

Ha yeah, at least i know mine will be pretty unique, its got pieces from 4 different worlds i was wondering if i should just start a seperate thread because of that, and finish off my reach spartan later,
dont get me wrong i love my reach spartan, but after getting the chest piece done i though to myself that i really wanna just make my first one a unique spartan in its own without being generated by the game
he'll be generated from me and the help ive had from everyone else to get this far :)

CANT WAIT TIL DRAGONCON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XD

Dead Photobucket:

ok im not trying to double post but i completed the other shin and working on my boots right now
i WOULD post photos and ill add them in tomorrow if it happens to finally work but PB has been down since i tried to post pics around 8pm
i can log in but i cant get into my albums or upload anything without an upload error, keeps saying theyre doing maintenance so i guess ill have to wait until tomorrow

im pushing really hard on this build to get a full suit for dragoncon this year, ive got less than a month to finish this up so im pushing really hard to knock out at least one or 2 pieces a day around work, but i keep getting called out bout illegals breaking into camps day and night
the negative perks of being a unit supervisor >.<
hopefully ill have boots done by tomorrow and PHOTOBUCKET BETTER BE F$%#IN WORKING BY THE TIME I GET UP..

geez

[PB Issue] Am I The Only One?:

photobucket is still telling me theyre down.. ive waited since 8 last night so i can post progress pics and its still telling me theyre doing maintenance is anyone else not able to log in or is it just me..??

looking sweet! clean peps, very little warping
that "prototype" shin piece looks like it could be an awesome upper arm piece as well...just a thought from a deranged mind :D

Cheers,
playdohlord

Playdohlord is right, those are really clean peps. So little warpage in the large flat pieces. Really well done.

Redshirt

looking sweet! clean peps, very little warping
that "prototype" shin piece looks like it could be an awesome upper arm piece as well...just a thought from a deranged mind :D

Cheers,
playdohlord

ACTUALLY.... i kinda had an idea for a custom shoulder variant...
i was thinking about making the lower plate in likeness towards the legendary shield with that elongated hex shape..and using the top section of the concept shin(the crest piece) as an upper accent for the plate to give it some height.
ive been thinkin about it since i first pepped the first one out

great minds think alike ;)

DragonCon & MicSystem

Great Day For Mail:

so totally stoked bout what came in the mail for me todddddaaaayyyyyy

the loud speaker for my helmet so at least ppl could hear wth im saying..lol
07232012905.jpg

got this for a steal at $12 on amazon, but it was the last one for that price i think they normally retail at like $18-$22
works really freakin well and the mic is very slim and takes up no space whatsoever in the helmet.

and ttttheeeeeennnnnnnn!!!!!!
DRAGONCOOOONNN!!!!!!!!!!!!
07232012906.jpg

sooooo totally stoked...totally

Last edited by a moderator:
the suite looks really good so far man! i love the visor so very much! your suite looks great so far! keep up the work! cant wait to see the finished product!

Thigh (r)

Completed Thigh (p.i.t.a.):

sooooooooo finally....got around to put this together ive been pretty busy with work and my deadline for dragoncon is only getting shorter..
and now ive gotta say..since my first pep(jfo helm) i havet had ANY difficulty with pepping til i got to this one..
there were so many unnecessary tabs and folds..i had kept second guessing myself on placements til i realized after the third time there were just more tabs than there had to be, i dunno why butttttt....yeah

07252012908.jpg

it fits me well and i was kinda of hoping for a little bulk to it and i guess its not fitted size for me(though it fits well, i got the size i was picturing i didnt want the tight fitting form.

now i really like the reach shins but im glad i chose to do a concept piece for the shin, it compliments the reach thigh very well in my opinion
07252012907.jpg

the left thigh is cut out already i just need to fold and glue.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back