Updated===Halo Reach: Custom Character(xbl profile: HYuNdAi2806)===4/17/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mystery Piece & Paint Scheme:

these shins actually didnt apear in game ;)
its pretty sad my pepping comes out better without the number points, how is that?? lol

and yes, im actually thinking about going with a dark steel on black with chrome undertone scales, sort of how the gloves look but those don't have the steel paint on them yet

WTF Help:

i cant seem to start a thread in the noob forum section????
is these something wrong with the forum???
am i that terrible that i cant even get into the NOOB forum sction...
i think Ima cry.. :(

i was about to start a thread for my past cosplays ive done...
can anyone help??

Concept Shins:

Shin Concept JFO Custom:

Just finished this one up a few hours after the last post i just didnt have acess to the comp
happened to lock it in the trunk..lol go me

ANYWAYS here it is completed

07122012893.jpg

07122012892.jpg

now without the co-op numbers it took probly an extra hour just having to refernce back and forth to the 3D model but i got it done, no warping or bad adges i think i did fairly well without the points on the pep file

:)
what ya think

That is sharp looking! Worth the extra time.

Redshirt

To The Man In The Red Shirt:

Thanks you very much, there are actually parts of this that ill be using for my F.L.A.R.E. system on my weapons thread..
http://www.405th.com/showthread.php/37247-Weapon-Replicas-and-Prop-Making-Hyundai2806

i dont have much on there but i explain what the system is, i was putting this shin together and noticed two panels i want to replicate for the staging panels for the rocket tubes.

i will NOT be making any progress today other than picking up materials, its PAY DAAAAAYYYYY WOOOOOO!!!!!!!!
and im runnin low on resin, and need body filler(which i have stil yet to even use..)
then ill be at a pub with some badass burgers and enjoy my first weekend in 3 months with some MOBs(man over boards)
ive needed a chance to relax and ive noticed that i focus more on my suit than work....but thats not a bad thing..right?? :D:D:D:D

i just need some chill time tonight, but honestly ill probly even pep the other shin lol
if it had the number point it may have only take 2 and a half hours it took almost 4 to do that which is terrible in my standpoint, but i get easily distracted with a piece that doesnt have plot points lol

thanks for the support guys :D

Concept Shoulder Variant:

CQB Custom Variant:

i will post pics as soon as i pep it but i realized that my CQB shoulder piece(page 2)
is a litte downsized...i was looking at my spartan character and compared it with the size of my chest piece and helm and its just a tad small..

so i will be adding a little more of my custom fitting to it, i feel almost off by adding my own stuff onto a spartan..
but as i posted before i want this spartan to be MY spartan, the game only gave me a quick choice of what i could do and i think i want to build on top of whats there
i dont wanna be a master chief i dont want to be a noble six
i just want to be by spartan
hyundai2806- Spartan Black-010 ;)

I totally agree with you on your build, it is yours, it should be the way you want it.

Your work looks great, keep at !

Scaled Armor:

I totally agree with you on your build, it is yours, it should be the way you want it.

Your work looks great, keep at !

thanks bro if you can tell on the top section of the chest i did a scale pattern, and other ppl want to see it on the rest of the suit so ill be doing a chrome undertone,black,and steel scale pattern for the rest of my spartan.

I love the Sierra Black Team, so on that with there only being 5 and my favorite number being 10, and my name being Ten i think its going to be a black team spartan, the black and steel scales will make my suit pretty dark so it seem even more so appropriate.
Black S-010

Need Info For Dragon Con!!!!

Dragon Con TX Transport:

oh!!! so i was on Hyokenseisou's page for the dragon con event since its in Atlanta,GA
and im from TX it makes it a little difficult on me to get there, i REALY want to go especially with H4 coming up it feels like a need to do thing, i know my suit still in progress but determination is on my side
what will help is if ANYONE else from TX might be going..???

i could always fly by myself but if theres a carpool coming out anywhere from around here it'd be great and i could always help with gas and food.

Thanks Much:

Very nice and clean build

thank you really..lol but its my first build ive seen way cleaner projects that put mine to shame haha

but it should still look great once its done. about to set up my LEDs inside the chest piece

Smart Water Idea:

??????????????????????????

what will come out of this..??

07142012896.jpg

lol few more switches for the shin pieces thats what ;)

Dremel Time:

yeeeeeeesssss finally!!!!!!!!!!!!

this should make things sooooooo much easier :D

Happy day indeed! Spend the money on a keyless chuck (7-12 dollars) for it and you won't regret it. Also, there are solid metal saw wheels out there that last forever and cut fiberglass and pep like butter. Here's they are together:

Dec08013.jpg

Enjoy the new toy and wear safety glasses.

Redshirt

Happy day indeed! Spend the money on a keyless chuck (7-12 dollars) for it and you won't regret it. Also, there are solid metal saw wheels out there that last forever and cut fiberglass and pep like butter. Here's they are together:

Dec08013.jpg

Enjoy the new toy and wear safety glasses.

Redshirt

Thanks so much Red!!! :D

very good infor and that looks like a sweet piece. i had to drive out 4 hours from here to find that dremel i live on a bordertown and our walmart is the size of a convenient store..lol literally..
ive seen buckees gas stations bigger than it.. so its hard to find anything good VERY limited selection on everything but i will probly order one soon

IM GOING TO DO CONN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ive been trying to post on Hyokenseisous Dragon-con event thread but still havent heard back from anyone..
buuuttttttt yeah great day :D
cant wait til next month thanks for the assist Red!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back