Vexona's Armor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vexona

I finished my full set of armor last Friday! (but will probably find pepakura bits in my house for years to come lol)

I wanted to thank everyone here at these forums for inspiring me to do this AND giving me the tools and information to make it a reality. I got a great sense of pride from making this and I appreciate everyone's hard work and positive attitudes here at the 405th. Special thanks to Adam, Sean, Frizzlefry, Sigma, Link, and MacAttack for their information and guidance. Ya'll are bad a$$ dudes.

(I'm not aware of any other full mjolnir suits made for a female? Regardless I hope the trend catches on Rise up Linda 058's of the world!!)

vexona_suit2.jpg

(I went to a huge Halloween bash last night (munny prize ftw) so I will edit this post with more pictures when I get them developed)

PS Holla to Sarge Christi, Evil Femle, Preskewl, Spartan II, and Mac <3

Very impressive. Almost makes me wish I was a woman! Seriously, great job and thanks for your kind words on my project. Kudos! :not worthy:

Danke (yea I decided I was gonna go purist and not go for this look hehe. All the girls in my town always dress...er...'revealing' so I wanted to be different :D)

I'll have my party pictures developed tomorrow and my special contacts are scheduled to come in next week. Those should make for some neat photos too!

darkesword2020 said:
HAHA Awesome!

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think your the first lady here to actually get together some armor! :p ;)

Haha one of the first TRUE lady spartans!!!

and i like your BR it looks awesome in that background :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
very nice folds, they look perfect, I like the helmet too.

btw, this entire time on the forums, I thought you were a guy.

AoBfrost said:
very nice folds, they look perfect, I like the helmet too.

btw, this entire time on the forums, I thought you were a guy.

thank you! :not worthy:

haha it's ok, everyone at the party thought i was too until i took off the helmet! :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
You are awesome! I gotta make my g/f a suit... I think she might be a bit short.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Vexona @ Nov 1 2007, 11:05 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>I finished my full set of armor last Friday! (but will probably find pepakura bits in my house for years to come lol)

I wanted to thank everyone here at these forums for inspiring me to do this AND giving me the tools and information to make it a reality. I got a great sense of pride from making this and I appreciate everyone's hard work and positive attitudes here at the 405th. Special thanks to Adam, Sean, Frizzlefry, Sigma, Link, and MacAttack for their information and guidance. Ya'll are bad a$$ dudes.

(I'm not aware of any other full mjolnir suits made for a female? Regardless I hope the trend catches on Rise up Linda 058's of the world!!)

femalechief.jpg

femalechief2.jpg

(I went to a huge Halloween bash last night (munny prize ftw) so I will edit this post with more pictures when I get them developed)

PS Holla to Sarge Christi, Evil Femle, Preskewl, Spartan II, and Mac <3</div>

Holla back!! Wow congratz VEX.. The first official female chief!! That is awesome.. Looks good... I bet alot of people were amazed to see you under that costume.. I'm about to start on my wife's costume too.. Isn't it great, to accomplish something like this? Especially, all the hardwork and long hours on the project... :lol: Now that I'm done, I feel like I need to start a new project right away.. :lol:

Thank you so much <3 and that is awesome to hear dude! You and your girl will rule the couples costume contests with an iron fist!!

You're right! It's weird, like right after you finish your armor, you have free time and you get itching to make something else!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Vexona @ Nov 1 2007, 11:44 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Thank you so much <3 and that is awesome to hear dude! You and your girl will rule the couples costume contests with an iron fist!!

You're right! It's weird, like right after you finish your armor, you have free time and you get itching to make something else!</div>

LOL.. That would be great.. It will be funny, trying to follow each other if we are both wearing armor.. She was pretty much my guide throughout the halloween season.. If I dropped something, no way I will be squating down for fear of something coming undone.. At least, I can work on the strapping now and trimming of the pieces.. And, I won't be in such a last minute rush like this year LOL.. Oh yeah, last night I was working on my AR.. I rewired it and added LED lights on the other side... I just noticed that there are lights on both sides haha..

SKillz!! It turned out awesome! And let's here it for another Mistress Cheif (I know navy inclined people it's still Master cheif) It just sounds uhmmm... girlier?
Great work!

Absolutely wornderful work on the armor. Congrats!

Hope this inspires more female members to have a go at the Spartan Armor!

(y)

I can think of some other females claiming to be the first, but I havent seen them with a full suit, so Vexona is the first female spartan with a full suit.

the suit turned out great, once i get my things in order i would like to make a few female spartan armor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back