Video Chatroom

Status
Not open for further replies.

ObiJ3ff

Member DIN
S288
Hey everyone, just wanted to let you all know that there is a website out there called Tinychat. This website is a video Chatroom. You can create your very own chatroom and have your own moderators and such. Me and the others in the New England area have been using this site for sometime to share and chat about our costume builds. Also working on them over the webcam. Now i had a wonderful thought, we should be able to make a 405th only chatroom and have it linked into the navagation bar above, Do you think this would be a good idea or should we just keep it in this post. Just letting you all know. It would be nice to talk with other members via webcam and see what they are working on. So what you all think? Good idea or bad idea?

My Channel - http://tinychat.com/halouniverse

This person that reply to this post is a bot and talking about ring engagements, lol. Look it up in google translate.

Sounds good, It would without a doubt be useful if a large con was happening so people from the group could get together and plan out a meeting when they all get there.

This was the chatroom started by the user spartan-420 here on this site. I haven't seen much activity in there lately, though. We ought to resurrect it; having an open keyboard for little questions was a great way to collaborate on information. ^_^

This was the chatroom started by the user spartan-420 here on this site. I haven't seen much activity in there lately, though. We ought to resurrect it; having an open keyboard for little questions was a great way to collaborate on information. ^_^
sounds good

we should start like one night a week and ask Adam or someone to come on weekly to answers questions....have like special guest.

i used to go on the chatroom s420 started all the time, but one day there was just no activity :(

Great idea. might not be the best way to implement. Google hangout is another way to go. You also may want to have a designated regular time & night for this.
Just my 2 cents.

Hey all just wanted to give you guys a heads up, my room is www.tinychat.com/halouniverse im mostly on there with other members from the new england area. Your all more than welcome to hang out in there. I will be sure to update the front post with the link too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back