Voice Actors Needed

Status
Not open for further replies.
LT. Ty said:
Head of ONI division on the Cairo, head of project cerberus, very very veeeery secretive.

Alrighty, how much Air time do i get, lol and do u want me to do any other voices.

what about ONI Operative Wallace (some what of a joke but good)

Last edited by a moderator:
MADsMoKe said:
Alrighty, how much Air time do i get, lol and do u want me to do any other voices.

what about ONI Operative Wallace (some what of a joke but good)

i don't get the joke....

Script I'm not too worried about since I can read and memorize anything I read once, the thing I need to know more than the script is the type of character I would be voicing so as to get into character.

Haha i always knew him as braveheart. While we're on the subject of audio, we're in need of a head music maker person thing ( name patent pending)

If you cant find anyone else for music that has experience, I could try. I have a good size library of sounds and music loops.

I suggest have two people do it,so you could have more music to choose from that have different styles.

i would be happy to sign up for any available role. im great at memorizing and my talking style is great for an know-it-all but oblivious or starting-rampant AI (mostly because i am an oblivious know-it-all half the time). my only problem is i have a really cruddy mic (its an Xbox rock band mic)... but im sure i could borrow my friend's gaming headset (or get my own), or use my uncle's band's mic. either way, ill probably be able to do it

sdhoigt said:
i would be happy to sign up for any available role. im great at memorizing and my talking style is great for an know-it-all but oblivious or starting-rampant AI (mostly because i am an oblivious know-it-all half the time). my only problem is i have a really cruddy mic (its an Xbox rock band mic)... but im sure i could borrow my friend's gaming headset (or get my own), or use my uncle's band's mic. either way, ill probably be able to do it

Well it's not an A.I. but i need a voice for 214 Pious Inquisitor. (he's a monitor)

Comm chatter. Gotcha. Little blurbs are my specialty. (Because it takes forever for me to say a set of lines without blurbs everywhere. One or Two-liners are void of that issue, though)

I wouldn't mind offering my voice for something. :) Don't know if you could use a chic's voice for something, but I volunteer! :D

HaloGoddess said:
I wouldn't mind offering my voice for something. :) Don't know if you could use a chic's voice for something, but I volunteer! :D

There are some Cortana moments if your interested.

LT. Ty said:
Well it's not an A.I. but i need a voice for 214 Pious Inquisitor. (he's a monitor)

sure, sounds great... do you need me to send you a test of my voice or read some lines for you for it?

You can sign me up if you need any more help. I can do multiple voices and have own equipment for recording and altering sound.

Anubis4451 said:
You can sign me up if you need any more help. I can do multiple voices and have own equipment for recording and altering sound.

once i'm finnished with the script (75% done!!!) all send it out to you guys and you guys can take your pick.

LT. Ty said:
There are some Cortana moments if your interested.

Sure! Sounds good to me. Whenever you think you will be needing me, just shoot me a PM.

little bit i just did.

Enjoy

{Dreams, Sins…and Judgement…}

[Focus on Kepler on Bridge. Sigma Enters]

Kepler: Jack? Is that you?

Jack: Back from the dead

[Jack grabs head in pain]

Rex: are you ok?

Jack: Yeah. I’ll be…aaaaaggghhh!!!

[Jack falls to the ground unconscious.]

Kepler: Medic! Some one get Doc!

[Voice fades out]

[Computer screen pops up]

ONI officer: Sir!

Reynolds: Status report!

Officer: Recon’s 2 & 3 have returned successfully from their missions.

Reynolds: what about Recon 1?

[Screen shows Jack’s service record]

Officer: he has regained most of his memories, Sir. Also, the drugs we gave him are beginning to wear off.

Reynolds: What’s his status?

Officer: Unconcious, Sir.

[Screen shows Jack’s skeleton]

Reynolds: Damn it!

Officer: that’s not all, Sir. We have reports that the Covenant fleet that attacked Reach, and stole the forerunner map, were spotted in the Epsilon Indi System.

Reynolds: what was their last known destination?

Officer: Earth….

[Focus on jack in military cot]

[Fade to Flashback]

Kerchov: Jack. I want you to have this…

[Hands young jack a Pistol]

Kerchov: this pistol helped me kill my share of covenant on Sigma Octanus. Hopefully it will do the same for you…

Jack: thank you sir.

Kerchov: Jack…. I have to go. I have been reassigned to a Spec-Ops mission in the outer colonies.

Jack: what if you don’t come back?

Kerchov (walking away): Spartans never die. Remember that….

[ Fade out]

It's not a finished scene yet BTW

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back