Voice Actors Needed

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you need any SPARTAN III or soldier's voices, im your guy. I get told all the time that people think i'm 20 over the phone. (I'm 14 years old!!! lol XD)

For the scottish name, MacMillian would work, or something along those lines

playdohlord said:
If you need any SPARTAN III or soldier's voices, im your guy. I get told all the time that people think i'm 20 over the phone. (I'm 14 years old!!! lol XD)

Well there is the voice of pelican pilot ECHO-500...

Last edited by a moderator:
playdohlord said:
I'm assuming he is part of the Grey Hawk crew, or is that a UNSC warship?

Yeah he's part of The Grey Hawk's crew. He's basically Sigma's personal pelican pilot, think of him as a male Foehammer :)

LT. Ty said:
Yeah he's part of The Grey Hawk's crew. He's basically Sigma's personal pelican pilot, think of him as a male Foehammer :)

Sounds interesting
happy.gif
. I can't help but wondering, how am i supposed to get the recording of whatever it is that you want me to say to you? (I'm a bit internet-ally challenged to this kind of stuff. It took me 2hours to figure out how to post pics in my messages :lol )

playdohlord said:
Sounds interesting
happy.gif
. I can't help but wondering, how am i supposed to get the recording of whatever it is that you want me to say to you? (I'm a bit internet-ally challenged to this kind of stuff. It took me 2hours to figure out how to post pics in my messages :lol )

First get a mic ( i use a rockband mic :]) then download audacity ( it's free) and record it, then export the files as .wav and BOOM then they can be emailed

LT. Ty said:
First get a mic ( i use a rockband mic :]) then download audacity ( it's free) and record it, then export the files as .wav and BOOM then they can be emailed

Alrighty, :D I'll need to see how good the voice recorder is on my videocamera. If the quality isnt that great, i can just borrow a friend's rockband mic. Just asking; when are we going to get a peek at the script?

IM A GREAT GRUNT my friends always love it when i do my grunt voice :) they call me yipyap because my fav line to say is YOU KILLED YIPYAP

AI Blue Fox said:
IM A GREAT GRUNT my friends always love it when i do my grunt voice :) they call me yipyap because my fav line to say is YOU KILLED YIPYAP

Awesome. You can never have to much cannon fodder, as i always say :)

LT. Ty said:
Well there is good amount one line wonders. Also... How good is your british accent?

err not that good...

im irish but no irish accent either...

i can actually do a british/English accent really well and same with Irish accent(gypsy almost like the guy brad pitt played in tht piky movie)

What is ONI Operative Reynolds role

MADsMoKe said:
i can actually do a british/English accent really well and same with Irish accent(gypsy almost like the guy brad pitt played in tht piky movie)

What is ONI Operative Reynolds role

Head of ONI division on the Cairo, head of project cerberus, very very veeeery secretive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back