Voice Actors Needed

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't usually get interested with these types of things, but will there be any elites? I have a pretty low voice, and I might be interested for the hell of it. Let me know!

mustang2500 said:
I don't usually get interested with these types of things, but will there be any elites? I have a pretty low voice, and I might be interested for the hell of it. Let me know!

Their is a point where Thel Vademee has a couple lines so if you can do the Arbiter that would be cool.

Last edited by a moderator:
yeah, i can do a pretty good elite voice if u need it. (or flood, for some reason im good at demented and demonic voices)

playdohlord said:
yeah, i can do a pretty good elite voice if u need it. (or flood, for some reason im good at demented and demonic voices)

i actauly do need flood voices. not a Gravemind because i can already do a perfect one with a little pitch change :)

LT. Ty said:
i actauly do need flood voices. not a Gravemind because i can already do a perfect one with a little pitch change :)

do you need them to talk, or just make incoherent babbling noises :lol

If you are still looking for a good solid Scottish last name, I can think of a great one. McClain. You can see why I am partial to it :) If he needs a nickname, my buddies call me McLovin, a little tribute to Superbad. And if you need anymore voices, let me know, I wouldn't mind helping out.

Alright man, i'm defo up for that scene looks good btw, when recording this do you want me to be angry or just commanding, do you want me to put a little roughness into my voice dont know how tht will affect my scottish accent but all we can do is try? lol

MADsMoKe said:
Alright man, i'm defo up for that scene looks good btw, when recording this do you want me to be angry or just commanding, do you want me to put a little roughness into my voice dont know how tht will affect my scottish accent but all we can do is try? lol

Commanding but put a little anger into the Damn it! part :)

I just browsed the ftopic and noticed that we have at least 5 guys wanting to be an ONI officer, including me. I suggest you get a list of who is doing what up so that it is official who is doing what for this project. BTW, do you still need me as an ONI officer or another roll?

Texan2012 said:
I just browsed the ftopic and noticed that we have at least 5 guys wanting to be an ONI officer, including me. I suggest you get a list of who is doing what up so that it is official who is doing what for this project. BTW, do you still need me as an ONI officer or another roll?

your definitly in for the oni role but i don't have alot of them. there is alot of one or two line parts though....(Longsword pilots, Mysterious gaurds, soldiers over the comms, The previous Sigma 1, etc...)

LT. Ty said:
your definitly in for the oni role but i don't have alot of them. there is alot of one or two line parts though....(Longsword pilots, Mysterious gaurds, soldiers over the comms, The previous Sigma 1, etc...)

gotta love those one hit wonders :lol anything u need, sign me up

I'll help out with voicing as much as I can :p. I can do pretty much any voice in the Halo series. So yeah hit me up on any part thats open.

I also have audacity and a good microphone.

I may want a part if you need an extra voice. Let me know. I have vids on youtube if you need a test.

Ithica

hey just wondering, will there be a need of any australian/english acent hybrids? cuz mine is great. i also do pirate, irish, and frat dude just in case :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back