War Machine Armor

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can not wait to start assembling this file ... I'll get to ride it so I finished assembling the latest five parts of my armor and the armor of my girlfriend (MKVI spartan and sexy MKVI MKVI spartan)

may begin assembling it Friday

I can not wait

I'm using the google translator to write in the forum

sorry for mistakes

JUICE said:
Oh, ok. I'm halfway through with the HD shoulder. I should be finished with it tonight or tomorrow.

Neoproks---- I don't think there is a bigger Iron Man fan than me here. I have a massive, I mean HUGENANOMOUS Iron Man collection. :D I'm mainly doing this for my own obsession and to build my skills with 3D, but I don't mind sharing with the people that have shared so much with me.

Leo---- "gab coves"?

sorry i ment gap covers for the mouth

Last edited by a moderator:
JUICE said:
I can add those to it, but it would be easier to just put sheet foam in those places. Just depends on what everybody wants.

i always had probs with it i guess it is just me... helmet would always tilt to one sie or teach would touch bottom after resining

IronLeoMan said:
i always had probs with it i guess it is just me... helmet would always tilt to one sie or teach would touch bottom after resining

Yea, it happened to me too.

@ironleoman...

maybe additional struts will do the trick....

and here is the finished chest and back of war machine...

P090210_1526.jpg

@juice...

i fit it, and seems ok for my height and body built....

P090210_1553.jpg

P090210_1554-1.jpg

now,where's the shoulder bell...lol can't wait for it... joke... take your time, i know it's not that easy... got to prepare for my night shift duty.....

see ya all... this just made my day.

Ha you and me both Wolfshui! Le-yo-ra that is some great pep work and it seems that scale fits you really well! How was the unfold? any spots need changing at all?

gonna make me one of those sometime this week.

I'll get around to war machine build eventually. That Torso is a great start to have.

truly amazing work guys

le-yo-ra----- SLOW DOWN! I can't keep up. :D It looks great man. Since I can't go to work in the rain, I'm working on it now.

EDIT: HULK SMASH!!!!! I forgot to hit save last night and my modeling comp decided it wanted to restart. Now I've got to start over.

JUICE said:
le-yo-ra----- SLOW DOWN! I can't keep up. :D It looks great man. Since I can't go to work in the rain, I'm working on it now.

EDIT: HULK SMASH!!!!! I forgot to hit save last night and my modeling comp decided it wanted to restart. Now I've got to start over.

::Grumble:: That sucks! But you know its better and faster the second time you do it! Keep up the good work. I started in on one after I came back from the dentist last night. Good way to keep your mind off the pain LOL. Once again good work!

le-yo-ra what scalling did you use, and how tall are you, also, what is your waist size?

Wolfshui is doing some calculating.

JUICE you are quickly becoming my favorite 405th member :)

starting to unfold now. Should have it up in a little while!

@ wolfshui

i didn't scale the chest, i just print it as is, for the back piece juice gave me an instruction,i just followed it, go to scale sub menu and copy the scale factor of the chest to make it compatible... i beleive i'ts on the previous page...

i'm 5 feet 5 inches tall.. the waist(shhhhh.... 34 inches, but i'm working on that now, lol)

Juice thanks, my hayabusa can wait another months for this, i know he'll understand,hehe...

keep 'em coming juice...LOL

(excited!!!)

Thank, that was very fast dubean33... i'm printing it now, post it again after, if i'm not get to sleep over it, just arived from my duty last night,haha.... later

le-yo-ra said:
Thank, that was very fast dubean33... i'm printing it now, post it again after, if i'm not get to sleep over it, just arived from my duty last night,haha.... later

Well if I am fast to unfold, then you are extremely fast when it comes to building. I am impressed buddy! As I am sure you need sleep, I am excited to see your build. Post pics as soon as you can :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back