War Machine Armor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Awesome work guys! I tried my hand at making one of these, scaled it to width of 17 inches and came out small for me (5ft 11in.) I'll reprint tonight in slightly larger scale, roughly 21 inches wide. What I've got so far looks awesome though!

Trial and error is the fun part right? Here's a quick render of everything thus far. I know how you guys like updates. The helmet is dungbeetles. I just threw it in there for looks. I'm finished with the front ab plate and should be through with the back by tomorrow.

300sgoi.jpg

2cxswg7.jpg

wow... this is getting great every time....

yesterday i fell asleep...hehe...

i'm halfway to finish the 1st bell.... very nice work mates....i'll post pix/update later....

JUICE... dude your modeling is AMAZING!! :D

Seriously though, it's getting me inspired to finish my IM build. :)

Keep it up!

---Stonewall

P.S. I'm sorely tempted to switch my build to War Machine :p

this is so awesome it is making work harder on my armor as so make WarMachine too right away... can no wait for Abs and arms i am so siked

Hmmm... Both of them?

Ahh!! Too tempting.

I'm really gonna have to step it up with pepping everything for IM and then do some bondo work when it warms up.

Maybe if I get bored I'll build War Machine.

Actually, from what pics I've seen of War Machine, it looks like his ab plates are similar to Iron Man's in the IM2 poster.

Any chance those will be released soon? :D No rush of course.

Anyway, great work JUICE! I'm excited to see this all play out. :)

---Stonewall

Hey, I morphed Dungbeetle's helmet to a War Machine helmet. Is there nothing Bondo cant do?

P.S. I already had it pepped by the time I stumbled upon this masterpeice.

JUICE said:
Thanks man. You know... you could build both. :D

yeah true but the war machine suit is just too sexy.

ah well

knowing me, I'll still build both in the end. I can't resist.

I'm also building a master chief mark VI suit. I'm almost done pepping the thing too ;)

Gonna have lots to work on when the nice weather comes to finally bondo all these suits I have sitting around here.

damn... I need to start some WIPs for this stuff soon,

DSC04155.jpg

please ignore the naked torso wearing the red ranger helmet...

Last edited by a moderator:
Those are some perrrty pep pieces Superman. You should definitely make a War Machine afterwards. I mean come on, who can resist War Machine?

dubean33 said:
Those are some perrrty pep pieces Superman. You should definitely make a War Machine afterwords. I mean come on, who can resist War Machine?

yeah will do man, hopefully we have you unfolding the rest of the suit and it should be a breeze. :)

hey jdawg- just card stock. going to add the supports before resining.

I'll keep unfolding as long as JUICE keeps modeling ;) These builds are so exciting haha. I would love to learn to model these things myself. I have a few programs and have dinked around on them.. Just a matter of putting more time into it.

dubean33 said:
I'll keep unfolding as long as JUICE keeps modeling ;) These builds are so exciting haha. I would love to learn to model these things myself. I have a few programs and have dinked around on them.. Just a matter of putting more time into it.

I know what you mean

I've been messing around with 3ds Max. I want to do this stuff too eventually. It must be so rewarding to see people build your 3d model.

just too awesome

ayt... this is the shoulder bell...

P110210_152101.jpg

was it off or just ok... i used the same scale as the chest, as I think it would make it proportion....

2nd bell on the way.....

It must be so rewarding to see people build your 3d model.

It does lift the spirits. I'm almost finished with the abs, but I'm way past my bedtime. Tomorrow, I mean later today, I'll be finished with it.

le-yo-ra---- it looks fine but you might want to add some struts to hold the width out where it needs to be.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back