War Machine Armor

Status
Not open for further replies.
looks like you can take out alot of unneeded geometry looks like you have alot of exra tris then you actually need.

sorry if im critical just trying to clean up your edge flow it will render/pep easier

JUICE said:
I know how much you guys like updates so here's what I've got so far. The lower portion of the faceplate is done.

25k565y.jpg

very teasy update juice.... drooling....

Last edited by a moderator:
dubean33 said:
Okay guys, i fixed all the unfolds and set a standard scale of 1.9 for ALL the pieces (for real this time! haha)

i uploaded all the files into one .rar with "upper body" and "lower body" files. You will still be able to download from the links posted in the first page, but i'd suggest that you download this pack and use these as a base and scale up or down from these ones. i modified some of the unfolds slightly to make them a little better, as some of them were not very good. Surprised people haven't complained yet haha ;)

Here's the link!

http://www.4shared.com/file/234587699/d12a36f2/War_Machine.html

all files are in Letter format with 5mm margins rather than the standard 15mm. You can squeeze a bunch more pieces per page that way. always gotta save paper!!

PM me with any questions dudes and ..dudettes?(war machine chicks? interesting. hot?) hahah k ill stop being weird now.

Enjoy guys!

For somebody like me, who's wanting to get started on a War Machine build, is this the latest-and-greatest .rar of all of the files (so far) to start from ?

Thanks!

DaveyBoy said:
For somebody like me, who's wanting to get started on a War Machine build, is this the latest-and-greatest .rar of all of the files (so far) to start from ?

Thanks!

yeah that package has all the current files bundled together except the first JUICE war machine helmet. Or you could download them all individually from the first page. good luck!

Well, how many pieces would be left of a computer if I smashed it 456,128,739 and a half times with a sledgehammer? I had a little over ten hours in the helmet and ERROR.... unable to load file. Even the backup will not load. I might start over on it when I calm down, but right now I've got to go do something else to take my mind off it.

Check this out. http://405th.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=16786&view=findpost&p=415813

Rundown is doing a great job.

I was wondering, does anyone else have a problem with Dubean's unfolds. They seem to have a lot of flaps so tiny that I can't even glue them together and some overlapping sections. I can unfold them all if other people are having trouble, so if you are tell me and I'll make the unfolds easier

-Vyronix

Vyronix said:
I was wondering, does anyone else have a problem with Dubean's unfolds. They seem to have a lot of flaps so tiny that I can't even glue them together and some overlapping sections. I can unfold them all if other people are having trouble, so if you are tell me and I'll make the unfolds easier

-Vyronix

That would definitely help!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back