WAR MACHINE HIGH-DEF Pepakura files TEAM-UP second try

Status
Not open for further replies.
Al right!!! ive been working on the 3d model for the forearm and ive made it a bit more detailed and @zabana the joint thing you asked for, its done!!! it still needs some more tweaking and ill probably release it tomorow!
BTW zabana did you work on any of the minigun files i sent you
just in case you forgot you just had to make em peppable and send them to be unfolded.
ill mail you the new forearm so you cantake a look and choose between the one your working on and making the new one peppable.

Do any of you know what the measurements to a 1:1 War Machine/Iron Man helmet would be? I know there are 1:1 busts and whole replicas out there, but I don't know the measurements to scale the helmets to.

Well, your head may be bigger than tony's (RDJr). So 1:1 maynot be a good idea unless you're trying to make your own bust.

I've been lurking herre for a bit now, and this thread has really fired off some outstanding work. I may just have to foam this.... Build #3 is what it shall be... #2 is a Mando.

Very cool! I was thinking about doing something like that myself...

Unfortunately, the file has too many polygons to be unfolded successfully.. Do you have a previous version saved without a smooth modifier applied? also, there are still some sharp edges/bumps on it. I'm willing to help ya out a bit if you can provide a previous save of the model.

Ian

Very cool! I was thinking about doing something like that myself...

Unfortunately, the file has too many polygons to be unfolded successfully.. Do you have a previous version saved without a smooth modifier applied? also, there are still some sharp edges/bumps on it. I'm willing to help ya out a bit if you can provide a previous save of the model.

Ian

ill mail you the older version so you can fix it
i need ur email PM it to me

hey ya you all have done excellent work but im having trouble finding the pep files for the most movie accurate files on warmachine,iv made just about the whole suite from the other files iv found in the past but seeing the great detail and accuracy that you guys have done its made me wanna do the more accurate suite, i just found the legs and iv made the hd helmet thativ found but need to find the rest, so if you guys could send me a link for the 4 shared files on the hd warmachine, it would be great, hope to hear bak from you

thanks for all the hard work on these great pieces, lots of work from here, thanks for the files all you guys are awesome!!!

http://www.4shared.com/folder/_IXbNLWy/War_Machine.html

I only have what I unfolded for my contribution, but all files for this project are on the first page of this thread. The only thing that's missing are the forearms as they have yet to be released. Hope to see your progress on these files :)

I have yet to continue any progress with my WM build but im sure with the following days I will have something to show for it haha

Huhu, thanks for those files...but the link to the upper palm file is not working...I can't download it...
Would be great, if you could repair it...^^

i had that issue too but try again tomorrow there might be an issue with the hosting site... and the next day after everyone said it was working fine for them it worked for me too

edit: i just tried the link for the upper palm and all the links for the hand and everything is working now so give it a shot again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back